Zenbook Pro 16X OLED (UX7602)
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED
Incredible Comes From Originality
Exceptional 16” OLED laptop with world’s first AAS Ultra design
World-leading 16:10 4K OLED HDR display
Thin & light unibody CNC design
16.9 mm / 2.4 kg
Dual Thunderbolt™ 4
Enlarged haptic touchpad
Created to create
Stay cool with AAS Ultra and IceCool Pro
Ultimate creative power
* 1.35x better performance is based on Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark6.
Make magic happen with ASUS Dial
ProArt Creator Hub
Power up your imagination
Touch and feel
ASUS ERGOSENSE KEYBOARD AND ERGOSENSE TOUCHPAD
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
World-leading 16:10 16” 4K OLED HDR display
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
Set your creativity free!
Innovative Camera System
ASUS 3DNR technology
IR camera, AdaptiveLock, fingerprint sensor
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
Sound that rocks
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
Toughness you can rely on
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Power dissipation (watts) in Performance mode was measured in an ASUS laboratory environment, using the Furmark and Prime 95 benchmarks. Actual values in real situations may differ.
- 30,000-cycle hinge test was performed in an ASUS laboratory environment, opened and closed to 108° once per second.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM tested by ASUS in Feb 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), to Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM (with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), and Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HM (with an Intel Core i9-11900H CPU, 32 GB DDR4, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- ASUS Dial on Zenbook Pro 16X OLED is 75% thinner than the previous generation. The thickness includes the entire structure of ASUS Dial, measured to an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm.
- The touchpad on Zenbook Pro 16X OLED (13500 mm2) is 84% larger than the touchpad on the previous-generation Zenbook Pro 15 (7344 mm2). Measurements were made to an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm.
- The stated 2.97 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 5.89 mm. The top bezel width is 6.21 mm and the bottom bezel width is 13.03 mm.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Weight might vary according to specifications.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16 GB Memory, WQUXGA (3840 by 2400) OLED Display, 512 GB SSD, 96 Wh. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in Mar. 2022 using MobileMark 2018. Test settings: WiFi enabled, display brightness set to 200 nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
ASUS WiFi Master Premium certified
Zero-wait launching and loading
Advanced triple-level thermal design
3D vapor chamber
Ultrafast Thunderbolt™ 4 and HDMI® 2.1
Clearer conference calls
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen