Terms & Conditions
- These events, "ProArt Masters’ Talks Series", (“Event(s)”), are hosted by ASUS Global PTE. Limited (“ASUS”)
- The Event will begin on the 12th of October 2022 at 09:00 AM (PDT) and will end on the 27th of October 2022 at 9:00 AM (PDT). And the Event will be held worldwide. Winners will be notified by email within three weeks of the Event ending.
- By entering the Event, each Participant agrees to the “Event Rules” stated below and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out.
- No entry fee. No purchase of obligation is necessary to participate or to win. General terms and conditions for the Events are as follows:
- Participation in the Event is available to residents globally. Void where prohibited by local law.
- Employees of ASUS (or any affiliate) or agencies involved with this Event, or members of their immediate family, as are any other individuals professionally connected with this Event are not eligible.
- No purchase necessary
- ASUS reserves the right to take all reasonable action to protect against fraud or other illegal conduct, including, without limitation, age and identity.
In order to enter the Event, participants need to complete the following:
Participants need to attend the Event and also fill out questionnaire and answer all the quizzes correctly. The QR code and the link for the questionnaire and quiz will show on the livestream video and description. Two winners will be chosen from those who answer all the quizzes correctly during the event. The winners will be notified by email within three weeks by the end of the Event. If there is no response within 48 hours, a second draw will be held to select another winner.
- 1 x ProArt Display PA348CGV professional monitor
- 1 x ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi motherboard
- Two winners will be drawn at random within three weeks after the end the event from each validly submitted entries.
- The winner will be notified via email within three weeks.
- ASUS reserves the right to select a new winner if no reply is received within 48 hours after the notification email is sent.
- If a potential winning Participant cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- The winner is required to provide the information required by ASUS.
To the fullest extent possible in law, ASUS and its affiliates accept no liability for any damage, loss, liability, injury, cost or expense incurred or suffered in connection with the Event (whether or not arising from any person's negligence), provided that the above shall not exclude the liability of ASUS or its affiliates for any such liability that cannot be excluded by applicable law (including death or personal injury as a result of negligence), where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by applicable law.
- ASUS accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted or are not received by ASUS for any technical, delivery or other reason whatsoever.
- ASUS reserves the right to reject winning claims that supply incomplete or incorrect information.
- The prizes are subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- ASUS reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of an equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond ASUS reasonable control.
- ASUS reserves the right to suspend or amend this Event if any circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable, with no liability to Participants or third parties, but will use all reasonable efforts to minimize the effect to Participants to avoid disappointment.
Anna Liu: Anna1_Liu@asus.com
Terms & Conditions | © ASUS Global