- Tech Specs
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates and VR gaming
- NVIDIA TURING™: ASUS GeForceRTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Patented Wing-blade Fans deliver high air pressure, reduced noise levels, IP5X certified dust resistance, and 0dB mode for silent gaming.
- 2.7-Slot Design to expand cooling surface area by more than 50% compared to last gen.
- Reinforced by a Protective Backplate that prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
view on your table
View the model in 3D
It’s always a one-two combo for ASUS in the PC components space as the brand has successfully entrenched itself into the Singaporean psyche. So, it’s really no surprise that ASUS is once again voted Best Graphics Card Brand. This is a 13-year streak, and if they continue pushing the boundaries of performance that gamers crave for, they have nothing to worry about.
For 12 years in a row, you’ve voted in ASUS as the Best Graphics Card Brand in our Readers’ Choice category.
Hardwareluxx These are the manufacturers of the year 2022!
Vendor of the year 2021
No. 1 in Gaming: Graphic Cards, Motherboards, Monitors, Laptops
Like its motherboards, we think ASUS’ popularity boils down to its longstanding ability to churn out a wide range of graphics cards for both NVIDIA and AMD users.
Vendor of the Year 2020
No. 1 in Gaming: Graphics Cards, Motherboards, Monitors, Notebooks
Adrenaline Poll: 2021's favorite hardware and peripheral brands!
Poll: Wich is Brazil's Number 1 Gamer brand?