- Tech Specs
- 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe® 3.0 x4 interface
- USB Type-C for convenient connectivity
- Epic gaming audio with noise-isolation design
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
USB Type-C (USB-C) delivers future device compatibility and high-speed USB connectivity of 5Gbit/s from a slim, reversible port.
1/3 smaller— than traditional USB Type-A
Reversible ease— any-way-up design means USB connections are made first time, every time
Future-proof compatibility— compatible with the latest devices today and the exciting new trends of tomorrow
Gear up! Win the battlefield
With onboard thermal detection and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
- RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing you to fix the fan speed.
AI Suite III
Push NoticeMonitor your PC status on the go.
If you've ever wondering how your PC is faring when you're not around, Push Notice will keep you informed – in real time! When your PC's status changes, Push Note instantly sends an alert to your tablet or smartphone. You can also throw the webpage you are browsing or memo to your smart device. Everything is under control, no matter where you are.
Media StreamerYour digital PC hub for sharing and home theater
Enjoy your PC's multimedia content —anywhere! Pipe music from your PC or cloud storage, including ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive while sipping coffee in a café, or sit back with friends and stream a favorite movie to a smart TV. With ASUS Media Streamer, your entertainment goes wherever you go.
AI Suite 3One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Mobo ConnectAll-in-one control between your PC and smart device
Work with your PC and smart device at the same time through a single keyboard-and-mouse set. A simple hot key lets you switch between your PC and smart device quickly. It even charges your mobile device at the same time.
PC CleanerWork faster, start quicker and smoother
Your computer is running slow? PC Cleaner cleans up unused and unwanted files and programs that take up spaces in your storage drives, eliminating the clog It also accelerates PC start-up with a click!
Windows® 7 (32/64-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 10 (64-bit)
PCH with 6th-generation Intel® Core™ processor (100 Series platforms) with 6.5MB Intel® Management Engine (ME) 11.0 firmware installed
CPU and chipset requirements:
Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 with one of these chipsets: B150, H170, Q170
The Intel® Management Engine software kit must be installed (the Local Manageability Service and the Intel ® Management Engine Interface must be installed and running.)
*Local administrator rights on the target machine
*Some models without the 6.5MB Intel® Management Engine firmware do not support Intel ® SBA. Please refer to the specifications sheet for details.
*Visit the ASUS website at www.asus.com for the latest CPU QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- Dependable Stability
- Superb Performance
- 10Gb/s USB 3.1
- Gaming Audio
- Easy PC DIY