Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402, 12th Gen Intel)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor 2.3 GHz (24M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 6P+8E cores)
- Windows 11 Home (Office Home and Student 2021 included)
- 14.5" 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
- 16GB on board
- 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 SSD
- Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax)+Bluetooth 5.2 (Dual band) 2*2
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 4 supports display / power delivery
- 1x micro HDMI 2.0b
- 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- 1x DC-in
- SD Express 7.0 card reader
- 2 Years Global Warranty
- Sleeve / Stand / Stylus
World’s first 14.5” 2.8K (2880 x 1800) 120 Hz OLED touchscreen display
12.7” 2.8K 120 Hz ScreenPad™ Plus
World’s first AAS Ultra technology with 2nd display
ASUS IceCool Plus
Dual Thunderbolt™ 4
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
World’s first 16∶10 14.5” 120 Hz HDR OLED display
Next-generation ScreenPad Plus
World’s first 16∶10 14.5” 120 Hz HDR OLED display
Next-generation ScreenPad Plus
World-leading motion clarity with 120 Hz OLED display
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
Upgrade your productivity
Designed for you
Level up with Control Panel
Take it to the max
Extreme creative power
Best cooling system with AAS Ultra and IceCool Plus
Creativity on the go
Charge. Transfer. Display.
ASUS ERGOSENSE KEYBOARD AND ERGOSENSE TOUCHPAD
Brilliantly nuanced for your comfort
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
Innovative Camera System
A vision of clarity
ASUS 3DNR technology
IR camera & AdaptiveLock
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
Toughness you can rely on
- As of March 25, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis, comparing Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED to competing clamshell laptops with a 2.8K 120Hz OLED screen measuring 14.5 inches and a secondary display.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The stated 3.2 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 5.25 mm. The top bezel width is 5.8 mm and the bottom bezel width is 3.3 mm with lid open to 90 degrees.
- For an enhanced Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos immersive audiovisual experience, please use supported apps such as Netflix or Disney+. Dolby is working on the Visual Effect Switching function to provide an improved experience.
- When opening the lid of Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED, pressure in the area of the tilting hinge mechanism may cause a temporary ripple-like effect to appear on the secondary display. This is completely harmless and normal, and will not affect the normal operation of your device.
- Claim refers to the combined active area of the main and secondary displays, compared to the previous generation.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Intel Evo verification applies to selected models and configurations. Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402ZA) with an Intel Core processor and Intel Iris Xe graphics is an Intel Evo-verified model.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Unless otherwise stated, data read and write speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM tested by ASUS in Feb 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), to Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM (with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), and Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HM (with an Intel Core i9-11900H CPU, 32 GB DDR4, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- NVIDIA Studio verification applies to selected models and configurations. Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED (UX8402ZE) with an Intel Core processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU is an NVIDIA Studio-verified laptop.
- Due to size and technical limitations, the touchpad of Zenbook Pro 14 Duo OLED supports up to three-finger gestures, while the virtual touchpad on the secondary touchscreen supports up to four-finger gestures.
- The color sensor on the top of the main display can automatically adjust the brightness and color temperature of the display based on the ambient light level. This only affects the main display, and the brightness of the ScreenPad Plus display must be adjusted via the ScreenXpert 3 app.
- Weight might vary according to specifications.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel Core i5-12500H, 16 GB Memory, 2.8K OLED Display, 512 GB SSD, 76 Whr battery. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in Feb, 2022 using MobileMark 2018. Test settings: WiFi enabled, Main display brightness set to 200 nits with refresh rate 60HZ, 2nd panel off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
ASUS WiFi Master Premium certified
Zero-wait launching and loading
Do it all in a flash
Clearer conference calls
Switch between apps13
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Zenbook Pro 16X OLED (UX7602, 12th Gen Intel)
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 12th gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3060
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 2 TB SSD storage
- Up to 16" 4K/UHD OLED NanoEdge display
- Long-lasting 96 Wh battery
- ASUS Dial