How to Participate:
1. Record your best winning gameplay moment & upload to your Facebook or YouTube account.
2. Post must include caption with 3 key features: “I want to win a ROG #StrixG featuring #NVIDIA #GeForce #GTX 16 series because________.
3. Video length must be between 5 - 10 minutes.
4. Set the post as ‘Public’.
5. Share your video link to ROG Malaysia Community (Official) (https://www.facebook.com/groups/rogmy/) Facebook group.
6. Submit post link and details at http://my.rog.gg/contest.
7. Submit video files here: http://my.rog.gg/upload for our verification. This is to determine the authenticity of the video recording and to identify the software used for video recording.
8. Contest STARTS 20 May 2019, 10.00am & LAST entry is on 19 June 2019, 11.59PM.
Terms & Conditions:
1. By submitting an entry, entrants shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
2. This promotion is open to all residents of Malaysia only, except employees (past or present), representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of “ASUSTek Computer Malaysia Sdn Bhd” (Company Registration No. 691503-T ) (the “Promoter”), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, dealers, affiliates, and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), and where prohibited by law.
3. The official prizes are:
Grand prize: 1x ROG Strix G Gaming Laptop & ROG Re:Define 2019 launch invite
2nd prize: 10x ROG Bomber Jacket
3rd prize: 20x ROG T-shirt & Cap
4. Prize winners whose video recording was captured with GeForce Experience shall receive ONE (1) exclusive ROG Touch ‘N Go Card in addition to the official prize listed in Clause 3.
5. In order to qualify for the exclusive ROG Touch ‘N Go Card, participants required to submit video files at: http://my.rog.gg/upload for our verification.
6. Entries will be judged equally based on (A) Creativity; (B) Originality; and (C) Appropriateness to the Theme. ASUS’s decision is FINAL, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
7. ASUS Malaysia reserve the right to disqualify the Winners and select another Winners without prior consent from him/her should there any discrepancies arise, even after Winners were announced.
8. Games recorded MUST be a PC Only or PC Available title/game.
9. Games/titles from clients such as Steam, Origin, Epic Games Launcher, Uplay are qualified.
10. Strictly NO downloading and re-use gameplay footages from YouTube, Facebook, from any social platform, or any other sources. Entries with these will be disqualified.
11. Strictly NO PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Mobile, Web-based, Games running via emulators, pre-installed Windows games (e.g. Minesweeper, Solitaire), or any non-PC titles/games. Entries with these will be disqualified.
12. Strictly NO Pornography, Racial, Politics, or any other offensive speech or materials in the videos submitted.
13. To ensure originality, participants must make sure their Facebook or YouTube account ID MATCHES with the link submitted. Please refer to the sample in http://my.rog.gg/contest.
14. Adding a watermark or signature on the video is not mandatory but encouraged, to make it harder for videos to be copied or duplicated.
15. Winners will be announced on Republic of Gamers Malaysia Facebook (facebook.com/asusrogmalaysia) & Instagram (Instagram.com/asusrog.my).
16. Winners will be contacted within 2 weeks via email.
17. Winner of the laptop & invite MUST collect their prizes during the ROG Launch event.
18. Should the initial Winner FAILS to confirm their attendance or elect the representative to attend the prize collection within the stipulated date,
19. ASUS Malaysia reserves the right to select another winner that will be able to collect the prize during the event.
20. The prizes are not refundable, not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
21. Participants are advised to keep updated from time to time on this promotion on the official ASUS Malaysia Facebook page (Facebook.com/asusrogmalaysia) or ASUS ROG Malaysia Instagram page (Instagram.com/asusrog.my), preferably turning on notification for easier reference to ensure participants does not miss out any important details by the start of the Contest.
22. In the event the shortlisted participant does not revert via email within the given timeline, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible participant cannot be contacted for whatever reasons and is not obliged to provide documentary proof of attempt to contact the participant.
23. Each winner is entitled to win only one (1) Prize throughout the promotion period. Winners’ announcement will be made on the ASUS ROG Malaysia Facebook & ASUS ROG Malaysia Instagram.
24. The decision of ASUS Malaysia is final and irrevocable. ASUS Malaysia reserves the right to deem invalid any entries with incomplete and questionable requirements. Prizes and tokens are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
25. Winner shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this promotion and/or usage and/or redemption of their Prize.
26. Organiser shall not be involved in any part of arrangement dealings and shall not be responsible for any loss, costs, damages howsoever incurred arising out of or in connection to the use and redemption of the Prize.
27. ASUS Malaysia reserves the right to modify rules, cancel and/or extend the contest at any time for any reason without notice or prior warning.
28. ASUS Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify the winner should there be any discrepancies or issues found, even after the official announcement of the winner.
29. In case of any dispute on the selection of winner(s) and/or the Prize, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision. All Prizes are redeemed on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit, other items or voucher in part or in full.
30. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
31. By participating in this promotion, you are communicating with and/or its third party service providers or agencies electronically. By doing so, you agree to receive communications from ASUS Malaysia electronically. and/or its third party service provider or agencies will communicate with you by either electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by you or call or direct message that may be generally designated in advance for such purpose. You consent to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that ASUS Malaysia and/or its third party service providers or agencies provide to you.
32. Each participant represents and warrants that:
- his/her Entry is original and has not been previously published, he/she possesses the exclusive rights to each Entry submitted hereunder has the full and unrestricted right to transfer the same to ASUS Malaysia free and clear of any claims or encumbrances, and that the Entry shall not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights or interest of any third party or result in any other liability; and
- his/her Entry does not contain anything that may be deemed by to be inaccurate, misleading, pornographic, offensive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, harassing or threatening or otherwise illegal, offensive or objectionable. Each participant shall not submit or publish an Entry(ies) that solicits funds or includes programs that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other programmes designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Contest site or sites linked to the Contest site. reserves the right to moderate the Entries also reserves the right to remove and disqualify any Entry in breach of these Terms and Conditions and to report such violations to the authorities if deemed necessary.
Each participant agrees that to the extent permitted by law, ASUS Malaysia shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display (including and without limitation on Instagram, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Instagram or Facebook profile photo and details) and/or the Entries (or any part thereof, including to add branding at its sole discretion):
- in connection with this promotion and/or ASUS Malaysia products;
- for the promotion and publicity of this promotion and/or ASUS Malaysia products;
- in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram;
- at ASUS Malaysia's sole direction; and
- royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. For the avoidance of doubt, ASUS Malaysia expressly reserves the right to adapt, edit and/or modify each Entry to include any logo, branding, name, mark, product image in respect of any Entry or such derivative work thereof, for any promotional or marketing purposes of ASUS Malaysia branding and/or products. Each participant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the promotion; agrees for ASUS Malaysia to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this promotion and/or ASUS Malaysia products; and grants to ASUS Malaysia all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of the promotion.
33. Each participant consents and agrees that his/her Entry may be made available by ASUS Malaysia for viewing and commenting on by the public, and that comments or ratings that he/she disagrees with or is unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Entry.
34. As a condition of the promotion, where required by ASUS Malaysia, the winners shall enter into a separate agreement in writing setting out all other applicable terms and conditions, including any confidentiality obligations and intellectual property ownership rights.
35. ASUS Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any participant suspected of fraud, or if ASUS Malaysia believes that participant's entry and/or results have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers or a result of corrupt practices, both direct or indirect.
36. Winner shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this promotion and/or usage and/or redemption of their Prize.
37. The Organiser shall not be involved in any part of arrangement dealings and shall not be responsible for any loss, costs, damages howsoever incurred arising out of or in connection to the use and redemption of the Prize.
38. By participating in this promotion, each Participant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, Contest , and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from related to Prize redemption activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or failure to redeem/use the Prize within the time stipulated herein.
39. If the shortlisted Participants fail to cooperate during the selection period (during/after Promotion Period) and/or have taken too long (more than four (4) working days from date of request) to respond, the shortlisted Participants will be immediately disqualified from participation.
40. The Organizer reserves the rights to request for further details and proof to support the winnings. The arrangement of the Prize will be done at the end of the Promotion Period.
Rights of the Organiser:
1. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Organiser and its third party service providers or agencies to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice to the extent permitted by law.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to the Participant’s submission and participation in this Contest without any liability in the event that the Organiser has reasonable suspicion that a selected Participant has violated any of these Terms and Conditions herein.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions including the Promotion Period and Prize without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision.
Terms of Participation:
2. By entering, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details and photos submitted through this promotion, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3. In the event of inconsistencies between any communication or marketing materials with regard to this promotion and the Terms and Conditions stated herein, this Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail only to the extent to reconcile the inconsistencies.