- Concurrent 300 Mbps(2.4GHz) and 867 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance.
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router.
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas — two each for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction. You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits.
- ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!
- Dual WAN function can connect two WAN connections at the same time, to avert network downtime that is caused by ISP.
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. On top of 30-second setup, multi-device detection, and flexible settings that make the most of your network performance. Dual WAN enables having two connections/ISPs on one router, with load balance and failover mode for added stability and redundancy to ensure uninterrupted internet access. Do you game a lot, or spend most of your time streaming videos? Whatever your planned use is, the RT-AC1200 V2 has Quality of Service (QoS) standards that let you select how much bandwidth is prioritized for virtually any task. Plus, the traffic monitor allows you to check your Web usage in a clear graphical interface. Try it.
ASUS Router App
Control your network anywhere
In your increasingly mobile-enabled life, having control over your network via an app is more important than ever. The new ASUS Router App is built from the ground-up to be both intuitive and robust, allowing you to setup your router, manage network traffic, diagnose connection issues and even update firmware, all without needing to boot up a PC.
» Learn more
Click below to download
Super-fast AC Wi-Fi with 256QAM™ Wi-Fi acceleration
Powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the 802.11ac chipset gives the RT-AC1200 V2 faster wireless speeds than N technology. At 2.4 GHz, it reaches 300 Mbps, while on the 5GHz band it blazes to 867 Mbps. The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase Wi-Fi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, it’s time to upgrade to the next generation to expand you connectivity now and in the future.
Dual-Band Connectivity for Lag-Free Entertainment
Delivering both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz concurrent bands up to 300Mbps and 867Mbps respectively, the RT-AC1200 V2 has a total speed of up to 1167Mbps connectivity to provide speed with stability. Perform basic internet tasks like Web browsing and file downloading under the 2.4 GHz band, while also simultaneously streaming 3D HD content and other demanding applications smoothly on the 5 GHz band.
Easy 3-step setup
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 seconds¹ and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
Step1: Open web browser.
Step2: Enter ID/Password.