- Tech Specs
ASUSPRO Business Desktops
Secure, reliable, and budget-friendly performance for SMB
Designed to Do More
Faster and Better
See More, Do More
Extra VGA card needed
Easily Connect to A Wide Variety of Devices
Industry Leading Reliability
Tested for Perfection
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test
Total Physical and Virtual Protection
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) data securityOnboard TPM offers a protected and encapsulated micro-controller security chip for safeguarding internal data structures against real world threats. This ensures that information like keys, passwords, and digital certificates remains safe from external attacks, physical theft, and other types of intrusion.
* Optional. Excludes Russia and China markets
Kensignton lock slotASUSPRO desktops come with a Kensington lock for additional asset management and security. Keeping your hardware and confidential data inside well protected.
USB ports read/write controlASUSPRO desktops provides a mouse-controlled interface that enables more flexible and convenient input, including system management tools like I/O port activation.
Chassis Intrusion AlertBrings up special security alerts when the case has been opened, further ensuring the safety of components and data.
Simplified Remote Control and System Maintenance
ASUS Business Management
One Stop Management and Data Protection
Customize power management and power saver
Easily update Apps, drivers, and BIOS
Easily delete cache, cookies, and history /Password-activated USB Lock
Easily reset, refresh, restore the PC and backup data anytime
Change BIOS logo when entering BIOS
Supports system information all you need
Designed With the Environment in Mind
Preserve the environment
* Accessories shown may not be available to all models, please check with your sales representatives for availability.
Hard Disk Drive Tray
Serial Port Extension Card
Serial Port Bracket
Parallel Port Bracket
Parallel Port Cable
- Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission. © 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Additional software license fee may apply, please check with your sales representatives for details.
- Certifications such as EPEAT may vary from models and countries. Find more about EPEAT on http://www.epeat.net/
- Product photos are for reference only, and the actual delivered goods shall prevail.
*Models equipped with H310 and H310C chipsets will only support up to a PCIe 2.0 SSD.