ASUS ExpertBook B1 (B1500, 12th Gen Intel)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Primed to perform.
Configured for your business.
ASUS ExpertBook B1 is tailored for business, making it the smart choice for ambitious startups, established education organizations and growing firms of all sizes. It boasts high performance, military-grade durability and extensive customization to empower your business. It’s also engineered to confidently handle whatever tasks come your way, with a full set of I/O ports, speedy WiFi 6E and cutting-edge AI noise-canceling technology. ASUS ExpertBook B1 streamlines your workflow to keep you productive.
Whatever you need to do, ASUS ExpertBook B1 is primed and ready, featuring all the multitasking power of the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor combined with 48 GB RAM.
Speed and capacity, both on board
You can specify ASUS ExpertBook B1 with up to two storage devices, providing a powerful combination of ultra-fast 1 TB SSD and 2 TB HDD, perfect combination of high-speed data access and large storage capacity.
Great all-around performance
Enjoy heavy-duty performance on ASUS ExpertBook B1, with an advanced 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and Intel® Iris® Xe graphics5, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 48 GB memory and capacious storage, ASUS ExpertBook B1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting WiFi 6E1 and ASUS WiFi Master3 technology which help you automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Windows 11 Pro
2 TB + 1 TB
Faster, more stable connections
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. WiFi 6E (802.11ax) is the latest and fastest WiFi standard1, and ASUS ExpertBook B1 enhances its performance even further with ASUS WiFi Master technology3. With WiFi SmartConnect, you can automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
NEW 6 GHz
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, so ASUS ExpertBook B1 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. ASUS ExpertBook B1 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability7.Learn more about ASUS ExpertBook Quality Test
Extensive, versatile connectivity
Connectivity is especially important in a business laptop to handle all workloads. ASUS ExpertBook B1 is packed with a comprehensive selection of I/O ports, including the industry-leading Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 for lightning-fast, up to 40 Gbps data transfers, video output with support for two displays and fast-charge capability. It also has two USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet and a microSD card slot — so it’s primed and ready for the today’s remote-working paradigm. For enhanced reliability, the solidly constructed ports are test to endure over 10,000 insertions8.
MicroSD card reader
Audio combo jack
USB 2.0 Type-A
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E are optional features.
- It requires WiFi 6E-compatible devices to enjoy all benefits of WiFi 6E (802.11ax). The speed is calculated with WiFi 6 devices supporting 160 MHz. The data refers to uplink-OFDMA.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- The Link to MyASUS Mirror and Screen Extender function work on Android version 8.0 or above. iOS is not supported.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics is only available for Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 with dual channel memory.
- Fingerprint sensor, dTPM chips, backlit keyboard and a front camera are optional.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- Up to 10,000 insertions for Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®, 8,000 insertions for DC-jack, and 5,000 insertions for all other ports.