[Phone/Pad] Troubleshooting - Phone can not boot up
Applicable situations: No display, No Response, Frozen, No Boot, Crashed
Troubleshooting for No display, No Response (Frozen), No Boot
1. If the device is charging with the ac adaptor, please disconnect the ac adaptor, then press and hold the power button for 15 seconds until the device vibrates, then release the button.
2-1. If the device still won't turn on and there's no vibration after holding power button for the 15 seconds, please reconnect the ac adaptor.
- Allow the device to charge for at least 1 hour Note: Please use the ASUS bundled USB cable and ac adaptor to charge the device)
- If the device cannot be turned on even you press the power button after the charging is completed, please try and test with another ASUS bundled ac adaptor.
- If the device still fails to boot up, please contact ASUS Product Support for further assistance.
2-2 No display on phone after you hold and press power button for 15 seconds (But device vibrates)
- Please check your device with the following reference troubleshootings. If the device still doesn't work, please contact the local Service Center for further assistance.
Screen hangs (Freezing) on ASUS LOGO / No backlight / Black screen with vibration but cannot enter system
1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to force shut down the device, then press the Power button again to restart the device
2. If you cannot access the system after you restart the device, we suggest you follow the link below to do a hardware reset. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to shut down.
Please refer to : How to do hardware reset on your phone?
Note: Once the hard reset is performed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted after initialization.
Screen hangs on fastboot mode
1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to force shut down the device, then press the Power button again to restart the device.
2. If you cannot normally enter the system after you restart the device, send your device to local service center for further examination and check. 2. If you still experience problems, please contact ASUS Product Support for further assistance.