ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED (X1505)
najniższa cena z 30 dni przed promocją:
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED
Let your vision shine
Everything is smoother with the powerful ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED, the feature-packed laptop with a brilliant 120 Hz1 OLED HDR2 display that has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 gamut. And everything’s easier too, thanks to user-friendly features including a 180° lay-flat hinge, a physical webcam shield and dedicated function keys to turn your mic on or off. Your health is in safe hands with ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus protecting frequently-touched surfaces, and the bigger touchpad is now more finger-friendly. Enjoy the smooth power of Vivobook 15 OLED!
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q3, worldwide market.
World’s leading 15.6” 2.8K 120 Hz OLED display
16:9 aspect ratio, 2880 by 1620 resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, three-sided NanoEdge design, 86.7% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, customizable color gamut, PANTONE® Validated, average Delta-E < 23, 600 nits peak brightness
Vivobook 15 OLED helps you complete all your tasks faster than ever, whether it’s at work, at home, or out and about. The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with 16 GB of fast memory, 1 TB of speedy SSD storage and WiFi 6E make everything effortless.
Windows 11 Pro
Intel® Core™ i9-13900H
13th Gen processor
Intel® Iris® Xe
with boost performance
PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Easy one-click mode switching
To fully utilize the 13th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series processors, we created the amazing Dynamic Performance Mode to help maximize performance. Dynamic Performance mode lets you switch performance modes whenever you like. Just press FN+F to unleash 40 W of task-busting CPU power, boosting anything from light gaming to daily multitasking10. When you're on the go and need the best battery life, simply switch back to standard mode. You can choose the performance that best suits your needs — so you're always ready to take on anything.
* 2.98x better performance is based on Cinebench R23 Multi Core benchmark.11
ASUS Laptop with
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900H
ASUS Laptop with
13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13700H
ASUS Laptop with
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1255U
Cooler, quieter and faster!
To keep it cool in all situations, the Vivobook 15 OLED use an IceBlade fan and dual air vents to efficiently accelerate heat transfer for smooth, stable performance without processor throttling.
Explore a fresh new vision
Explore a fresh new visual experience with Vivobook 15 OLED’s amazing three-sided NanoEdge OLED HDR display with a 16:9 aspect-ratio. It’s super-bright, with a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for ultra-vivid colors. It’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy and TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions. It’s perfect for any task, whether it’s work, play or entertainment — let Vivobook 15 OLED add brilliance to your life!Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
2880 by 1620
Delta-E < 2
high dynamic range
industry-standard color fidelity
flicker free certified
low blue light hardware certified
low blue light certified
ASUS OLED Display
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
100% DCI-P3 best-in-class color gamut
Vivid displays for precise creativity, color work and vibrant visual entertainment.
70% less harmful blue light
With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality.
Clearer images at any brightness
Rich colors even at low brightness — always stunning.
DisplayHDR™ True Black 600
The deep blacks allow you to see previously unseen details in dark movie scenes.
120 Hz / 0.2 ms ultimate motion clarity
Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling.
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays||Most LCD laptop displays|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|REFRESH RATE||Up to 120 Hz120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD||60 Hz|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time12 for smooth action||10 ms|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 600 nitsEquivalent to 789 nits LCD perceptual brightness||250 nits|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 600 certified||1,000:1|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction13 in harmful blue light for eye care||21.5%|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors||16.7 million colors|
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors|
|REFRESH RATE||Up to 120 Hz120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time12 for smooth action|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 600 nitsEquivalent to 789 nits LCD perceptual brightness|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 600 certified|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction13 in harmful blue light for eye care|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Compare Plans||Most LCD laptop displays|
|COLOR GAMUT||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|REFRESH RATE||60 Hz|
|RESPONSE TIME||10 ms|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||250 nits|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||21.5%|
|COLOR DEPTH||16.7 million colors|
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
Premium ASUS OLED displays with 120 Hz refresh rate and 0.2 ms pixel response time are incredibly smooth and clear. In fact, the 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display is faster than a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD IPS display — because it reduces ghosting to an indiscernible level. Simply put, this means even fast-moving visuals are smoother and clearer than ever.
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
With integrated ASUS Splendid software, the color gamut can be quickly and easily switched to suit various tasks or preferences. Choose between the ultravivid native color setting, sRGB for web content or browsing, DCI-P3 for cinema content, or Display P3 for extraordinary real-world color.
A new perspective on laptop audio
Designed with help from the audio experts at Dirac, a professional audio solution provider, the audio system delivers the most immersive, clear, and balanced sound experience you’ve ever heard on a PC, laptop or tablet. You’ll hear a wider and deeper soundscape than you could imagine, unleashing the full audio potential of your laptop.
ASUS Audio Booster
ASUS Audio Booster
Upgrade your audio experience
ASUS Audio Booster uses unique audio algorithms to boost audio volume up to 1.5x and take your audio experience to the next level.
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And the special ASUS-designed rubber dome guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
0.1 mm key cap relief
When fully depressed, the keys on the ErgoSense keyboard don’t sink below the level of the keyboard deck. The key caps remain at least 0.1 mm above the chassis surface, providing you with a comfortable, ergonomic typing experience.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Optimal click ratio: Engineered to perfection
The feel of a keyboard depends on the crucial ratio between the peak force (also known as the actuation force) and the contact force. Peak force occurs when you press down on the key and reach the maximum force that the key’s underlying rubber dome can withstand without deflecting. Contact force occurs when the bottom of the key touches the circuit board to trigger an electronic signal, which in turn generates the action appropriate to the key. To achieve the most natural feel for a keyboard, ASUS keyboard experts have scientifically determined that the optimal ergonomic click ratio for a key is between 45-60%. These forces are precisely measured and tuned using the ASUS-designed rubber domes beneath the keys.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170214 and 2219615 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period16. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium7.
* ISO 21702 tests for SARS-CoV-2 Variants (Omicron, BA.5), H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
viral & bacterial inhibiting effect
ISO 21702 (virus inhibition)
ISO 22196 (bacterial inhibition)
of bacterial inhibition20
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Viruses and bacteria inhibition
Viruses and bacteria are everywhere in our daily life. Antimicrobial Guard Plus inhibits all viruses and bacteria with an envelope (the outermost layer of many types of viruses and bacteria) from the surface of the protected parts. ISO 21702 testing shows that it can inhibit the growth of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H1N1, H3N2 (Influenza A) and harmful bacteria.
SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19)
Since 2020, COVID-19 has ravaged the globe. More than 580M people21 worldwide have been infected.
Influenza A (H3N2)
The influenza A and B viruses that routinely spread in people are responsible for seasonal flu epidemics each year22.
Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are bacteria found in the environment, foods. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick23.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Silver ions prevents 99% reproduction
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus, an estimated sample of 10,000 (pfu/ml) cells grew to 28,000 (pfu/ml). Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard Plus saw the count reduced to just 16 (pfu/ml) — a growth restriction of more than 99%.
User friendly design
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the built-in fingerprint sensor6 in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 OLED takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you from prying eyes and disturbances.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 15 OLED features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls. The webcam effects in MyASUS add several useful image-processing features, including Background Blurring for enhanced privacy; Lighting Optimization to keep faces out of shadow; Motion Tracking to always keep you center-frame; and Eye Tracking to reduce the effect of your eyes wandering away from the camera.
AI Noise Cancelation
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Conference calls with more possibilities
Conference calls can be single-presenter or multi-presenter, gathered around a single laptop with voices coming from various directions. With the upgraded system enabled via the MyASUS app, it detects and optimizes audio from either one direction or from all directions — ensuring top conference call audio quality.
Single presenter conference call
Single-presenter conference call mode can filter out noise and other voices, and ensures only the voice in front of laptop can be heard. When you switch on the Target Speaker Tracking mode it can even target and track new talkers within a 180° arc, making the feature ideal for recording large groups as well as for individuals.
Multi-presenter conference call
Multi-presenter conference call mode filters out ambient noise whilst identifying multiple voices from all directions and distances, so all voices can be heard more clearly.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 OLED keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There are an USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port with power delivery, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 with power delivery
audio combo jack
Charge with speed
Vivobook 15 OLED supports fast charging which allows you to charge a low battery to 60% in as little as 49 minutes, so you can be up and running quicker than ever!
Vivobook 15 OLED is extraordinary, with a clean design and two eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Indie Black or distinguished Cool Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying. What’s better, the extraordinary Vivobook 15 OLED uses eco-friendly Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) materials27 allowing you to contribute to sustainability in style!
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability29
ASUS laptops8 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz, Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Display Color Profile
One-Click System Diagnosis
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Cam / Mic Switch
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- To properly enable Iris® Xe Graphics, the system must be in dual-channel memory configuration.
- Dynamic Performance mode can only be activated when the laptop is connected to AC power and has more than 40% charge. In order to maintain battery life, the system will automatically revert to Standard mode when you reboot it or enter modern standby, or when battery is below 40%.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R23 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Vivobook 16 X1605VA tested by ASUS in Nov 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-13900H CPU, 16 GB DDR4, and a 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD) to Vivobook 16 X1605VA tested by ASUS in Nov 2022 (with an Intel Core i7-13700H CPU, 12 GB DDR4, and a 512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD), and Vivobook 16 X1605ZA (with an Intel Core i7-1255U CPU, 16 GB DDR4, and a 1 TB PCIe 3.0 SDD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 10mins prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
- Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
- The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard. https://covid19.who.int/
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.html
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area and keyboard. However, fingerprint sensor, touchpad and non-backlit keyboards use Antimicrobial Guard. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Charges the battery to up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in Standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will resume at normal rate. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
- Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) materials may vary according to device configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.