- 24/7 health-data tracking: Check your blood pressure*, electrocardiogram*, pulse-transit time (PTT), heart rate, body harmony index, de-stress level, sleep and activity to stay informed about your health.
- Respiration and temperature monitoring: Track key indicators, such as blood-oxygen (SpO2) and skin temperature, to help understand how well your body is coping with everyday life.
- Sleep quality: Measure and analyze sleep duration, sleep stages, snoring patterns and body movement for an insightful look into how well you sleep.
- Fitness tracking: Track workouts and view activity maps and stats, such as speed, distance, altitude and duration.
- Personalized health insights: Benefit from the exclusive ASUS HealthAI technology in the ASUS HealthConnect app, and receive personalized health advice and health-management tips.
- Stylish, convenient and durable: Enjoy a stainless-steel case, quick-release watch strap, up to 14-day battery life and a swim-proof design.
*The blood pressure and electrocardiogram function availability may vary by region.
Your well-being, on your wrist
With its stylish and durable construction, battery that lasts for up to 14 days between charges, and swim-friendly design, VivoWatch 5 is the 24/7 health companion that goes anywhere. It accepts standard watch bands and features a variety of screen presets, giving you a powerful health companion that reflects your individual style.
The flagship standard of VivoWatch
Exclusive dual sensors
Photoplethysmography (PPG) Sensors
Electricalgraphy (ECG) Sensors
Gorilla® Glass 3 DX
Day and night health tracking
Send a quick
Track your exercise heart rate and pulse-transit time (PTT)
Monitor your blood oxygen
Analyze your sleep quality, automatically
Maximum understanding for minimum stress
The De-Stress Level option helps you to understand your current level of stress, by expressing deviations from your normal heart rate as a simple value on a scale of 1 to 100.
Body Harmony index
VivoWatch 5 also measures your body's sympathetic and parasympathetic status, calculating a Vitality Index and Relax Index to show your resilience and relaxation levels.
ASUS engineers have added autonomic nervous system (ANS) frequency tracking, presenting the result as a notional Body Age: the younger your Body Age, the more capable your mental and physical abilities are likely to be.
Get help when you need it
Note: Please ensure VivoWatch 5 is connected to your mobile phone to use this function.
Support SaMD developed by ASUS
ASUS HealthConnect app with blood pressure function
*Blood pressure function availability may vary by region.
Tracking that you're on track
Every activity, tracked
Aerobic heart-rate indicator
Your 24/7 smart assistant
Call, text and app notifications,
plus world clock
One app. Your whole well-being.
HealthConnect is available for both iOS and Android, and works seamlessly with VivoWatch 5.
Simple sharing for better understanding
See and feel notifications
Unlock doors, with your wrist!
A fortnight of fitness
Stylish and convenient
- ASUS VivoWatch 5 is not a medical device and is not intended for diagnosing medical conditions. Measurement results are for reference only.
- DO NOT adjust medication based on measurement results from ASUS VivoWatch 5. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
- ASUS VivoWatch 5 will continue to evolve with future firmware and software updates that expand functionality and further improve the user experience.
- Android Go has limited compatibility with wearable devices.