[Phone] How to share the Internet data with your computer via USB tethering ?
- Sharing a digital network connection incurs data usage charges against your data plan. Be aware of your data usage when sharing a connection with other devices.
- Make sure the mobile data usage function is enabled.
1. Connect your Android device to the USB port on your computer.
2. On the phopne, click "Yes" at the "Use USB for file transfer?" window.
3. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings menu. Select Settings.
4. Select "Connections" from Settings.
5. Tap "Hotspot & Tethering"
6. Enable both "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" and "USB tethering" .
7. You should now be able to surf the web on your laptop.