Vivobook Go 14 (E410)
- Where to buy
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Move with style
Life is all about finding the right balance, and Vivobook Go 14 delivers just that. Lightweight and compact, it sports a stylish new look that fits right in with your dynamic lifestyle. Designed for daily computing and productivity tasks, and boasting innovative features such as ASUS NumberPad, Vivobook Go 14 gives you everything you need for work or play.
- Windows 11 Home in S Mode
- Intel® Celeron®
- 128GB EMMC
- *McAfee AV + Wired Mouse + Carry bag + Microsoft Office 365 Personal (worth S$98.0) + Charging Adaptor
Get it done, anywhere
With the compact and lightweight Vivobook Go 14, productivity is always within reach. It easily slips into your backpack or small bag so you can get schoolwork done or create content wherever you are.
Colors that pop
Life is never drab with Vivobook Go 14. Enjoy its unique Peacock Blue colour.
See the difference
Vivobook Go 14 has a youthful vibe that sets it apart. The lid is detailed with modern slashes that are accompanied by a unique motif made up of a deconstructed ASUS badge. The bold look continues inside, where a bright yellow Enter key takes center stage. It’s something never seen before in laptop design.
Go for your goals
With Windows 11 Home in S Mode, up to a quad-core Intel processor, and 128GB EMMC, Vivobook Go 14 is well-equipped to help you achieve your goals.
Windows 11 Home in S Mode
Reinventing the touchpad
The new ASUS NumberPad2 makes number-crunching a whole lot easier. Everything you need from a physical keypad is printed on the touchpad, simply tap the icon to turn it on.
Keep on going
With Vivobook Go 14, you can leave the heavy power adaptor at home. Its day-long battery life gives you the flexibility to work or play anywhere.
See more, do more
The innovative thin-bezel NanoEdge display provides more usable onscreen space for immersive viewing. It also enables a larger screen to fit into a smaller chassis, giving you a laptop with a more compact footprint.
Easy idea sharing
A cleverly designed 180° lay-flat hinge makes it easy to share content or collaborate with friends.
Input has never been easier
An optional full-size backlit keyboard with long key travel ensures comfortable and accurate keystrokes, and a large 4.7-inch multitouch pad with palm-rejection technology offers smooth and accurate cursor control.
Silence is golden
The fanless design keeps noise levels down, so you won’t be distracted when working on a spreadsheet or watching a movie.
Get more from your PC with MyASUS
MyASUS grants you quick access to useful ASUS apps that help you get more out of your laptop or desktop. Sync your iOS or Android phone with your PC, adjust settings to optimize PC performance, or contact after-sales service and support. On top of that, there’s a wide range of popular apps to download and exclusive offers just for you.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Celeron® N4020, 4 GB RAM, HD display, 64 GB eMMC, 38 Whr. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in April 2020 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150 nits. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Backlit keyboard is optional.