Zenbook S 13 OLED (UM5302, AMD Ryzen 6000 series)
- Where to buy
ASUS Zenbook S 13 OLED
Zenbook S 13 OLED
Incredible Comes from Lightness
- Windows 11 Home (64-bit)
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 6800U Mobile Processor
- AMD Radeon™ Graphics
- 1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 Performance SSD
- *Pre-installed McAfee Anti Virus + Sleeve + USB-C to USC-A Adapter + Microsoft 365 Free Trial(30D) + Charging Adaptor
World’s lightest 13.3” 2.8K OLED laptop
14.9 mm / 1 kg
Ultrafast, convenient connectivity
1 x audio jack
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
Take on any task
See more, see clearer
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
An OLED cinema in your hands
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Keyboard and touchpad
Unrivaled input experience
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off, while F10 key cycles the webcam.
The fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button allows easy and secure one-touch login.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
AI Noise Suppression
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
WiFi Master Premium16
Fine-tuned with WiFi Master Premium technology
USB-C® Easy Charge: Power anytime, anywhere
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
Toughness you can rely on
- According to overall laptop weight including battery, as of January 17, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Zenbook S 13 OLED (UM5302) with competing products in its class (laptops with an OLED screen measuring 13.3 inches diagonal) from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The stated 2.8 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 2.88 mm. Measured based on standard (OLED) display configuration. The top bezel width is 7.0 mm and the bottom bezel width is 11.9 mm.
- Touchscreen is only available on models with a glass-covered display.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 100 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on February 8, 2022 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UM5302TA, OLED non-touch panel, AMD R5-6600U, 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system. The Refined White version is not available with NumberPad.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard protection is applied to both the keyboard and palm-rest area. The touchpad area is not treated with ASUS Antibacterial Guard.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature is only supported in Windows 11 or later.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
Ultra-durable touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
(1 Newton force applied)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
(6 Newton force applied)
(6x Visible scratch surface)
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™