Promotion Period: November 01 - February 28, 2018 or while supplies last
Last day of redemption on ASUS promotion site: March 10, 2019 or while supplies last
Last day to redeem your copy of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is April 12, 2019
Buy an Eligible ASUS ROG & ROG Strix motherboard and get a digital copy of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition or Deluxe Edition on PC.
THIS REGISTRATION PAGE IS FOR DELUXE VERSION. FOR STANDARD VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE
How it works:
Please register the event and upload your serial number with invoice photo
Kindly allow some time for the data review process and lucky draw delivery
The status of the progress could be checked via the membership website.
1. Buy an Eligible ASUS ROG & ROG Strix motherboard OR plus an Intel processor combo
2. Register and Sign up at ASUS event site with your purchase receipts and serial number
3. Receive an ASUS Code after verification
4. Visit the Promotion website >> www.ROGxBO4.com << register your information with the ASUS Code
5. The ROG Team will emailed your Activision code and redemption instruction within 20 working days, once your details has been confirmed.
6. For issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
The code is not for sale and ASUS reserves the rights to change the promotion details without prior notice.
Read more: Promotion Event Terms and Conditions
Promotion Event Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion – ASUS Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 game bundle (“Promotion”) is hosted by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.(“ASUS”).
3.The Promotion commences on September 10, 2018 at 00:00 (GMT+8) and terminates on December 31, 2018 at 23:59 (GMT+8) (“Promotion Period”). The redemption period to claim ASUS Codes starts on September 10, 2018 and will end on January 10, 2019. The redemption period to claim the received Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 activation game codes (“Activision Code”) on www.callofduty.com/bundle will end on April 12, 2019.
4. The Promotion will only take place in areas included in the Promotion Territory. The Promotion Territory is defined as all countries with the exception of China and U.S. trade embargo countries. Those who would like to participate in the Promotion during the Promotional Period (“You”) acknowledge the followings:
4.1 You shall be considered as an adult by the laws of the country where you reside in.
4.2 The Promotion applies to the purchase of Eligible ASUS Product**.
4.3 Purchases from participating dealers within the Promotion Territory are allowed to claim.
4.4 The Invoice/receipt must state the date of purchase and a valid billing address and must correspond to local legal requirements.
4.5 You are allowed to claim one (1) Eligible ASUS Product eligible product bundle per Promotion.
4.6 Purchase of Eligible ASUS Products eligible products and corresponding claims must be made in your country of residence only from participating dealers
4.7 This Promotion cannot be combined with a different ASUS promotion.
5. You must follow the below steps within Promotional Website for game codes redemption: www.ROGxBO4.com or https://promotion.asus.com/en/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-dominate-with-the-best (“Promotional Website”)
5.1 Purchase an eligible ASUS Product* during Promotion Period from a participating dealer in the Promotion Territory**.
5.2 Get the ASUS Code from Your invoice, receipt, email or “Thank You Card” inside the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Edition Retail Box (please see below the different process on Notebook and Desktop) *
5.3 Select Your region from the dropdown to enter ASUS Code.
5.4 Provide required information.
5.5 ASUS will email your Activision Codes and redemption instructions within 20 working days, once your eligibility has been confirmed by ASUS.
* The ASUS Code verification process is part of the first System Setup procedure once you boot the new purchased Notebook and Desktop device during Promotion Period. No additional ASUS Code will be provided by dealers. Please follow the instructions shown on the devices to complete the redemption.
**ASUS Product and ASUS Code redemption process may vary by region, please see for more details after your country selection and follow the instructions.
6. ASUS reserves the right to modify the Promotion details without prior notice.
7. Corporate/Commercial customers are not allowed to claim in this Promotion
8. The Activision Codes are not for sale or transfer; any cheating or hacking behavior will be deemed a waiver of the right to getting the game codes. Use of the game is subject to acceptance of the Software License and Service Agreement provided by Activision. You acknowledge that any issues about the game or Software License and Service Agreement should be only exist between You and Activision. ASUS is not responsible for any issues about the game or Software License and Service Agreement provided by Activision.
9. You must behave in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and must not be in violation of any applicable laws and regulations. ASUS reserves the right to verify the validity of Your qualification at any time during or after the Promotion Period. We also reserve the right to disqualify You from this Promotion including the game codes qualification if the Terms and Conditions are not followed or constitutes any misconduct for tampering, or suspicion of tampering, with the Promotion without any notice. Failure of ASUS to enforce any of its rights hereof does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. In case you return your Eligible ASUS Product, the Promotion claim will be cancelled. Already claimed Activision Codes have to be refunded to ASUS, plus an additional $75.00 handling fee. Next to this, ASUS will take legal steps against fraudulent or abusive attempts.
11. Please visit www.callofduty.com/bundle to redeem your code. You will be required to create or log into a Call of Duty account and link your Battle.net account. Please enter your Activision code into the form and click submit. You will be prompted to authenticate for Battle.net. Once authenticated your battle.net account will be granted the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 PC Digital Standard Edition. A success message will be displayed to confirm the process is complete.