ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 (K6602)
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 OLED
Wow the World with Ultimate Power
World’s leading 16’’ 3.2k 120 Hz OLED laptop
Full I/O ports
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
The core of creation
Find your creative balance
More creating, less waiting
Switch to win
It’s cool to go fast
Quality is everything
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
Cinematic OLED brilliance
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
ASUS SPLENDID TECHNOLOGY
Customizable color gamut for every need
Support fast data transfer
Support up to 10 Gbps data transfer
Support 4K display
Support up to 985 MB/s data transfer
Choose your style
Designed to impress
Create for longer
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Secure your creativity
One touch login
Shield your privacy
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
NOISE CANCELATION + 3 MIC
Next-level ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology
Surround yourself with sound
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Power up your imagination
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
- Xbox Game Pass optional. 30-day trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Activation required. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the current subscription rate when your trial ends. Game catalog varies over time (xbox.com/gamepass). A conversion ratio applies for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users. Limit: 1 per person/account.
- Based on currently available 16” 3.2k 120 Hz OLED laptop displays as of June 2022.
- Graphics card model varies according to device configuration.
- Average tested result: Delta-E < 2, +/- 0.5.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 416-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- WiFi 6 availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- MIL-STD 810H establishes a methodology for testing products against environmental stresses under controlled laboratory conditions. Such testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Standard testing may vary between devices, please check with your local supplier for advisory.
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen