ASUS Vivobook 16X
Set your imagination free
- Windows 11 Home (64-bit)
- Intel® Core™ i9
- NVIDIA® Geforce RTX™ 3050 4GB Laptop GPU ( 4GB GDDR6 )
- 1TB PCIE G3 SSD
- *Pre-installed McAfee Anti Virus + Backpack + Microsoft 365Free Trial(30D) + Charging Adaptor
Up to 13th Gen
Intel® Core™ i9-13900H
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050
with NVIDIA® Studio Driver support1
1 TB PCIe® 3.0 SSD
16 GB DDR4
superb connecting speed7
Full I/O ports
40 Gbps Thunderbolt™ 4, HDMI 2.1 and standard SD card reader
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
50% in 30 mins
for diverse usage
ASUS webcam shield
for instant privacy
superior sound experience
Vivobook 16X has the power to turn your ideas into creations faster than ever, thanks to its super-powerful 13th Gen Intel Core H-series processor and up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Laptop GPU. These are supported by a 1 TB SSD, 16 GB DDR4 memory and ultrafast WiFi 6E7 — the perfect high-performance choices for this stylish powerhouse!
Blitz the toughest tasks
With the 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900H 14-core processor, there’s more than enough performance to handle the toughest projects – even when you’re working on several at the same time! And if you need a quick speed boost, Performance mode can ramp up the power to a peak 50 w thermal design power (TDP).
Intel® Core™ i9-13900H
13th Gen processor
Turbo Boost performance
Your powerful creative companion
Vivobook 16X has everything a creator needs, including a top-notch NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3050 GPU that’s based on the latest NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Whether you’re just starting out on your creative journey, or need to tackle pro-level rendering or livestreaming, you’ll nail it thanks to the advanced GPU features like ray tracing, AI acceleration and speedy GDDR6 memory. And for maximum performance and stability, Vivobook 16X comes with the exclusive free NVIDIA Studio drivers1.
GeForce RTX™ 3050
GDDR6 4 GB
NVIDIA DLSS 3.0
for massive performance boosts
Real-time ray tracing
computing process optimization
AI-Powered Performance and Lifelike Graphics*
Get a quantum leap in performance in games and creative apps with AI-powered DLSS 3 and enable lifelike virtual worlds with full ray tracing.
* Shown for illustrative purposes only. Actual performance varies by system.
Accelerate Your Ideas
NVIDIA Studio takes your creative projects to the next level. Unlock RTX and AI acceleration in top creatives apps, NVIDIA Studio1 drivers for max stability, and a suite of exclusive tools to fast-track your creativity.
Optimized Power and Performance
NVIDIA Max-Q is an advanced suite of AI-powered technologies that optimize your system for peak efficiency. This enables blazing-fast laptops that are thin, quiet, and have amazing battery life.
To keep your laptop cool in all situations, the ASUS IceCool thermal technology in Vivobook 16X uses upgraded 8 mm, 6mm and 4 mm heat pipes*, and an IceBlade fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 87-blade fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer that means they’re lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. The end result is that the Intel Core CPU and NVIDIA GPU can run comfortably at up to a blistering 70 W combined TDP4 in Performance mode — with no throttling!
* Actual number of heat pipes may vary according to device configuration.
CPU + GPU TDP4
noise under Standard mode
Break the sound barrier
Designed with help from the audio experts at Dirac, a professional audio solution provider, the audio system delivers the most immersive, clear, and balanced sound experience you’ve ever heard on a PC, laptop or tablet. You’ll hear a wider and deeper soundscape than you could imagine, unleashing the full audio potential of your laptop.
Treat your ears to amazing sounds
Enjoy immersive sound that pulls you in and lets you feel every nuance and every effect, in any situation.
Maximum possible volume
ASUS Audio Booster can boost audio volume up to 1.5x.
AI camera and audio system
Take back control of your meetings with our innovative camera system and ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology, with new algorithms to make your conference calls even more productive.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
Hear and be heard clearly
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise for microphone and audio.
User friendly design
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at work or play.
Physical webcam privacy shield
The integrated privacy shield slides over the webcam for instant privacy protection against prying eyes and disturbances.
Easy sharing and creating
Enjoy easy sharing with a 180° lay-flat hinge design.
One touch login
The optional fingerprint sensor in the touchpad9 allows easy and secure one-touch login.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
Design and Color
Designed for tomorrow
Vivobook 16X has the classic Vivobook raised logo tab on its metallic lid, and the iconic warning-striped entry key gives it a distinctive look. You can choose from two timeless finishes: Indie Black or Cool Silver — whichever one you choose it will always look fresh!
There’s an ultrafast Thunderbolt™ 417 support Power Delivery, DisplayPort, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, HDMI® 2.1 port to connect external monitors, standard SD card reader and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
Audio combo jack
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®support up to 40 Gbps data transfer, Power Delivery and Display Port
HDMI® 2.1up to 4K 60Hz external monitor support
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Standard SD card reader
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability18
ASUS laptops11 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
extreme temperature endurance
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
ProArt Creator Hub
Personalize your creativity
ProArt Creator Hub is a personal portal where you can monitor your device’s status, personalize settings, or optimize your workflow for endless creativity. It features an overview Dashboard, Fan Profiles to customize cooling performance, and Control Settings for ASUS creative components personalization. There’s also a new Color Control that helps you optimize color tools: we’ve collaborated with Pantone® to provide digital color data that will help you express your wild creative.Learn more about ProArt Creator Hub
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution, with Mirror and Extend features that give you a bigger and better space for work and play. The Unify Control feature lets you use a single mouse and keyboard set to control different devices from one PC, across different OSes, so you don't need to switch between devices. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideXRegister your PC to get a coupon for a 365-day free trial of GlideX Pro
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE
Discover your next favorite game
Play over 100 high-quality games with friends on your PC, console, phone or tablet for one low monthly price.* With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.
* Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and by device. See xbox.com/gamepass and https://www.ea.com/eaplay/terms, for details. Xbox Cloud Gaming: Streaming limits apply. Requires compatible controller (sold separately), supported device and Xbox Game Pass app; see system requirements. System requirements vary by game; performance scales with higher-end systems.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- Processor and graphics card model varies according to device configuration while NVIDIA® Studio Driver and MUX Switch are only available for GeForce RTX™ 40 series laptops.
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/sg/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- Average test results: Delta-E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta-E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in BIOS settings and real-world situations.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Charges the battery to up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in Standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 120 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will resume at normal rate. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Clinical testing using ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 cfu/ml to 100 cfu/ml.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810H testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810H testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions or any attempt to replicate them would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Compared to an average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has a 10 ms response time.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including keyboard, the palm rest area, the power button/fingerprint sensor and touchpad. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- I/O ports may vary according to device configuration.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.