Product Zenbo Junior, Zenbo-K2
[Zenbo Junior] ZMC (Zenbo Management Console) FAQ
1. What is ZMC?
- ZMC or Zenbo Management Console is a central and real-time management tool for users to easily manage multiple devices at once to improve operational efficiency.
2. What are the functions of ZMC?
- ZMC offers device management, profile management, hardware diagnostics, remote desktop and kiosk mode.
- Users can transfer multiple files to multiple devices at once and install/uninstall multiple apps on designated devices at once.
3. How do I activate ZMC?
- Please login to your ZMC account or enter your ZMC key during the setup process.
4. What happens if I don’t activate ZMC?
- If you choose not to activate ZMC, you will not be able to utilize ZMC related functions.
5. I already finished the device setup process, but did not activate ZMC. How do I activate ZMC?
- If you have already finished the device setup process, but did not activate ZMC, you will need to reset the device to factory settings in order to activate ZMC.