Strong, flippable power for learning
ASUS BR1100F is the best learning companion for students of all ages, with a tough, innovative design that’s made to last. As well as a versatile touchscreen display and stylus1, there’s also a 360° hinge and a world-facing camera. It’s packed with clever protective features, including an all-round rubber bumper, spill-resistant keyboard and ultratough hinge. BR1100F also supports up to WiFi 62 and 4G LTE3 for fast connectivity, and has AI-powered noise-cancelling technology for high-quality remote learning and conferencing, and a modular design makes it easy to service, BR1100F is ready for anything.
Ultimate rugged design
ASUS BR1100F is built to withstand everyday knocks, bumps, drops and spills without damage. So, whether it’s dropped from a classroom desk or the dining table, BR1100F is built to keep on going.
Safer to hold
Shrugs off scratches
All four exterior edges and corners are protected by a tough rubber bumper, which reduces the impact of physical shocks to ensure critical components are always safe and sound.
The spill-resistant keyboard can cope with liquid spills of up to 330 cc without harm, so minor splashes on the desk or dinner table can be easily drained, cleaned, and dried.
Rubber safety grip
Dropping your laptop is an everyday concern, whether it’s moving between classes or working on the go. A rubber bar on the base of ASUS BR1100F provides sturdy support and also makes it easier to grip when carrying — a thoughtful design detail that reduces the risk of fumbles and slips.
The gap between the edges of the keycaps and the keyboard surround is minimised to prevent the keys from being pried out.
Durable 3D-textured finish
The tough micro-dimpled finish means no more worries about scratches or fingerprints!
Ready for action
Classrooms can be tough, but ASUS BR1100F is tougher! Built to surpass demanding US military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, it’s also torture-tested to pass stringent ASUS quality tests. It can withstand occasional drops of up to 120 cm — more than standard desk height — and the hinge and I/O ports are fully tested to endure the stresses and strains of everyday use.BR1100 US military-grade test report
Easy to Service
Easy maintenance for uninterrupted learning.
For easy on-site servicing and reduced downtime, ASUS BR1100F has a modular design that allows key components — such as the keyboard, battery, thermal module and I/O ports — to be replaced in minutes using simple tools. As well, the underside is secured attached using captive screws, eliminating worries about losing these little parts during repairs.
Hinge & Pen
360° of versatility
With its 360°, any-position hinge, ASUS BR1100F is able to turn learning on its head. Rotate through the full 360° to take a test in tablet mode. Study or mark papers in tent mode. Flip into laptop mode to do a report assignment. It’s as flexible as your imagination!
Handy built-in stylus
ASUS BR1100F features a precision stylus1 with garage that helps you get every detail just right when you’re drawing, taking notes or marking up documents. The built-in stylus holder means it’s always to hand, and there’s less chance of losing it. It’s also quick to charge, with a 15-second top-up providing enough juice for 45 minutes’ use — so you’ll never be left waiting.
Learning made different
ASUS BR1100F includes a special world-facing camera that empowers students to explore and learn in totally new ways, allowing them to easily capture photos and videos in tablet mode. And, with an exceptional 13MP resolution, detailed captures and recordings are assured.
Two cameras, twice the inspiration
ASUS BR1100F has two cameras: one standard webcam, plus a special world-facing, high-resolution camera located just above the keyboard — an ideal position that makes the device easier to hold in portrait mode.
Remote Learning and Conferencing
To provide exceptional remote learning and video-conferencing experiences, ASUS BR1100F features innovative ASUS AI noise-cancelling technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that ASUS AI noise-cancelling technology can make.
Home (No noise cancelling)
Home (With noise cancelling)
Innovative 3D noise-reduction (3DNR) technology on the ASUS BR1100F webcam eliminates up to 94% of the random noise that naturally affects any camera4, especially in low-light conditions — significantly improving image quality without compromising exposure or detail levels.
Slide over the physical cover to disable the webcam for instant privacy. This simple features helps keep users safe — it’s especially ideal for younger users.
Microphone mute key
It takes just a single tap to mute the microphone, providing quick reassurance that all your conversations are private.
Faster mobile connectivity and WiFi
ASUS BR1100F has built-in 4G LTE3 for safe, secure and speedy mobile connectivity wherever you go. It also offers up to the latest WiFi 62 technology to deliver ultrafast and stable speeds for online learning and super-smooth video chats.
At-a-glance student support
ASUS BR1100F has a bright Good-to-go LED indicator integrated into its top cover. This enables educators to see at a glance if a particular student’s laptop is facing internet connectivity or power problems — giving teachers a heads up when a student might need help.
LED indicator status — On: Normal operation; Slow blinking: Less than 20% battery power remaining; Fast blinking: No WiFi or 4G connection.
With up to 10 hours5 battery life on a single charge, ASUS BR1100F will last for a full day of classes and more — empowering students to enjoy both uninterrupted learning and relaxation.
Slot for optional SSD
ASUS BR1100F comes with 128 GB of eMMC storage built right in. It also has an M.2 SSD slot for optional storage of up to 1 TB — so it’s perfect for large or growing collections of videos, music or school documents.
Windows 10 Pro
Multi-touch with eye-care technology
ASUS BR1100F has an 11.6-inch multi-touch panel, providing intuitive input for modern learning experiences. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, potentially helping to protect children’s eyes from damage.
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Antibacterial protection for all
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your ASUS BR1100F hygienic, the keyboard, touchpad, and palm rest are all protected with antibacterial treatment. 6,7 This has been scientifically shown by the internationally-recognised ISO 22196 standard to inhibit the growth of bacteria by in excess of 99% over a 24-hour period. ASUS Antibacterial Guard is also made to withstand alcohol-based cleaning products and hypochlorous acid water8, empowering you to keep the surface of your laptop clean and sanitary – limiting the spread of harmful bacteria.
Connectivity for productivity
Full connectivity is vital when you want to get things done efficiently. That’s why ASUS BR1100F has the latest 3.2 Gen 2 USB Type-C® (USB-C®) port — with support for high-speed data transfers and USB Power Delivery — along with a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, and a microSD card reader.3
- The stylus is optional.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice, feature may not be available in all markets.
- Micro SD card reader + nano SIM combo is only for LTE SKU.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 18, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Celeron N4500, 4 GB RAM, HD display, 64 GB eMMC+ 256 GB SSD, 42Whr. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The antibacterial treatment is tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
- The antibacterial treatment is registered by the U.S. EPA and authorised under EU BPR.
- ASUS internal tests show that BR1100F can be safely cleaned and wiped using hypochlorous acid water or alcohol from a spray bottle. Individual sprays of up to 3 cc do not affect the performance of the antibacterial treatment.
- ASUS BR1100 keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.