- Tech Specs
As part of American Rescue Plan U.S., federal funding of $7.17 million reimburse schools for the reasonable cost of eligible connected devices including laptops, Chromebooks, and routers. Schools need to submit the application between 6/29/2021 ~ 8/12/2021
- All specifications are subject to change without notice, feature may not be available in all markets.
- Micro SD card reader + nano SIM combo is only for LTE SKU.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 18, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Celeron N4500, 4 GB RAM, HD display, 64 GB eMMC+ 128 GB SSD, 42Whr. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The antibacterial treatment is tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
- The antibacterial treatment is registered by the U.S. EPA and authorized under EU BPR.
- ASUS internal tests show that BR1100C can be safely cleaned and wiped using hypochlorous acid water or alcohol from a spray bottle. Individual sprays of up to 3 cc do not affect the performance of the antibacterial treatment.
- ASUS BR1100 keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.