Accelerated by the pandemic, people are demanding digital offerings that make interactions with the government quicker and easier.
ASUS lets you bring your services up to date with smart digital tools and solutions that help public-facing teams offer seamless, productive experiences.
Legacy hardware increases cyber security risks and requires high spending to maintain unsupported applications.
Deliver on digital transformation initiatives with ASUS’ high-performance, easy-to-maintain devices that support modern software and feature enterprise-grade security as standard.
Outdated technology is making effective communication and collaboration between teams and government bodies increasingly difficult.
Increase operational efficiency by equipping your teams for modern methods of working with ASUS reliable devices that support cloud-based, digital collaboration tools.
Discover our products
Encourage digital-first engagements
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business, Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
- Up to 11th Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB HDD + 512GB SSD storage
- Up to 23.8" FHD NanoEdge display
- NanoEdge 84% screen-to-body ratio
- two-way AI noise-canceling technology
- Optional customer-facing second screen
- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Powered by Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 Compute Platform
- Detachable full-sized keyboard
- Dual-orientation stand cover
- Dual cameras and garaged stylus
- Noise reducing camera
- AI noise-canceling audio technology
Ultra-compact mini PC with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics*, up to 64 GB DDR5 RAM, PCIe® Gen 4 x4 M.2 NVMe® SSD, Intel® 2.5 Gb LAN, WiFi 6E