view on your table
View the model in 3D
Get more done every day, from anywhere.
ASUS Chromebook CX1 (CX1500) is made for boosting productivity and having more fun while on the move — all day, every day. This lightweight, ultraportable device is powered by up to a dual-core Intel® processor and gives you the freedom of up to 11-hour battery life1. The slim-bezel design fits more screen into the compact chassis for easy multitasking and incredibly immersive entertainment, and the device is your gateway to the best of Google, including the rich library of apps for work or play on the Google Play Store2. With speedy performance, robust security and convenient features, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is not only perfect for students — it’s ideal for anyone on the go!
Modern, stylish and ultraportable
ASUS Chromebook CX1 embodies pure style and portability with a lightweight, 1.74 kg chassis and a distinctively trendy look and feel. Designed for empowering on-the-go lifestyles, it’s always ready to go wherever your day takes you.
Tough enough to take anywhere
With structural reinforcements to boost chassis strength, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is solidly built and provides durability for all your travels. It also meets next-level and industry-leading MIL-STD 810H US military tests, which are more rigorous and demanding than ever before. Additionally, the device undergoes stringent in-house testing — including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests — for ensuring maximal toughness, so you don’t have to worry about everyday knocks and bumps.
Breeze through work
Powered by up to a dual-core Intel® processor, ASUS Chromebook CX1 delivers excellent performance for responsive experiences with your favorite apps. Combined with the full capabilities of Google Workspace and other productivity apps from the Google Play Store2, the device lets you make quick work of your to-do list, from anywhere.
Immersive visuals for focused productivity
Featuring ultra-narrow bezels, ASUS Chromebook CX1 packs a stunning 15.6-inch display into its ultraportable chassis, delivering an immersive 77% screen-to-body ratio. Combined with a matte anti-glare coating to reduce distracting reflections, the device maximizes your focus and productivity while minimizing the form factor — empowering you to do more on the go!
Easy idea sharing
ASUS Chromebook CX1 offers a 180° lay-flat hinge that allows it to be fully opened and laid completely flat on a desk or table. This setup makes it easy to share ideas, visuals, samples and designs when you’re working with friends, colleagues or clients.
Exceptional typing comfort
A full-size, ergonomic keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel ensures that typing is supremely comfortable. Typing on a compact device has never been this smooth and easy! A full-size, ergonomic keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel ensures that typing is supremely comfortable. Typing on a compact device has never been this smooth and easy!
Fast, stable connections
ASUS Chromebook CX1 offers dual-band WiFi 5 (802.11ac) for strong, stable signals and fast data-transmission speeds. Also, leveraging WiFi 5 has the added benefit of making the device less prone to interference from other wireless devices operating on the same frequency band.
Work or play, all day
The power-efficient ASUS Chromebook CX1 is designed to last for up to 11 hours1 on a single charge, so you can work or play throughout the day and while you're on the move.
ASUS Chromebook CX1 is enabled with automatic updates5 and built-in anti-virus protection, seamlessly keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date. Because it leverages the rock-solid security of your personal Google Account, you can rest assured that private documents, emails, photos and confidential data are safe at all times.
USB-C® for ultimate flexibility
Two full-function reversible USB-C® (USB Type-C®) ports make it easy to charge ASUS Chromebook CX1 or connect it to peripherals and external displays. USB-C provides superfast data-transfer speeds — making it possible to transfer a 2 GB video file to a USB drive in under 2 seconds6! For maximum convenience and compatibility, ASUS Chromebook CX1 also features standard USB 3.2 ports, and there’s a microSD slot for adding more storage.
Enjoy the best of Google
It doesn’t get better than Chrome OS. For both work and leisure time, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is your gateway to the very best of Google. You’ll enjoy full access to Google Play2, and you can talk to Google to get things done.
Easy access to apps on Google Play
Full access to Google Play2 lets you use your favorite apps for work, play and creativity. Also, with seamless cloud integration, you can easily access almost anything from any device. ASUS Chromebook CX1 opens a whole new world of freedom!
The fast way to get things done
Get more done fast using your voice on your (insert device marketing name once approved). Send an email, find documents, listen to music, access your calendar, or control smart home devices, all without switching screens. Just say “Ok Google” to get started2.
Get Google One with 100 GB of cloud storage
Your ASUS Chromebook CX1 purchase entitles you to a 12-month subscription of Google One7. The membership includes 100 GB of storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos, as well as access to Google experts and extra member benefits — all in one shareable family plan.Activate your Google One offer
- ©2021 DigitalGlobe
- Based on Chromium OS power Load Test. 11 hours was determined by looping local video playback at higher than 80 nits and at the default display brightness level. Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires the battery to be at least 5% charged, with the device inactive and using the included charger. Actual battery life depends on usage, specifications, applications and environment, among other factors.
- Internet connection required. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. These measurements are based on the standard (without anti-glare) display configuration.
- ASUS Chromebook CX1 keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- Auto-updates and auto-backup require an internet connection.
- Unless otherwise stated, all data-transfer speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary.
- Google One availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.