American TV Network HISTORYTalks
ASUS announced its partnership with A+E Networks® as the exclusive technology sponsor for the inaugural HISTORYTalks: Leadership & Legacy event on February 29, 2020 in New York City.
The daylong event featured an exclusive session with President Bill Clinton and President George W. Bush in conversation with presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin in Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall in New York. Other speakers include Matthew McConaughey, actor and producer; Billie Jean King, sports icon and social justice pioneer and so on. As the official technology partner for HISTORYTalks: Leadership & Legacy, ASUS supported the event production team with ProArt displays as well as ProArt StudioBook 17 and ZenBook Pro Duo laptops, which are powerful hardware that were designed and built to help creators seamlessly bring their visions to life.
"HISTORY is known as a premier, trusted storytelling brand - and we’ll bring those attributes to HISTORYTalks in part through our strategic partnership with ASUS," said Lance Still, senior vice president, Consumer Enterprises, A+E Networks. "Their technological auspices will enhance on-site operations driving the power of our creative storytelling and the overall guest experience."
Producing these visual stories needs not only creative genius, but also powerful hardware and outstanding teamwork. Powered with professional creators in mind, the high-performance dual-screen ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo and ASUS StudioBook series laptops enable the HISTORYTalks production team to tackle complex, graphics-intensive projects on the go, or at a workstation featuring the ProArt PA27AC display with superb clarity, contrast and color accuracy. It is ASUS's mission to offer creators professional and comprehensive solutions to turn creative ideas into thriving realities.
ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo UX581
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inch 4K matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 15.6 inch 4K UHD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 9th generation Intel Core i7-9750H Quad Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Detachable palm rest and ASUS active stylus pen included
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello.Bluetooth 5.0
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position, optimized cooling system and enhanced audio performance
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C with Thunderbolt, Gigabit-class Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700
- 17.0" WUXGA 16:10 ratio panel (1920*1200) NanoEdge matte display; 97% DCI-P3 wide color gamut; Pantone validated color accuracy; Delta E<2, 8-bits color depth
- Intel Xeon E-2276M hexa-core Processor 2.8GHz (up to 4.7GHz) with Windows 10 Professional for Workstations
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 with 6GB GDDR6 VRAM - RTX Studio Ready
- MIL-STD 810G military standard for reliability and durability
- NumberPad, a revolutionary touchpad containing a switchable LED-illuminated numeric keypad for faster data entry
ASUS ProArt Monitor PA27AC
- 27-inch WQHD IPS display with frameless design
- 100% of sRGB color gamut, pre-calibrated for excellent color accuracy (ΔE < 2)
- HDR function makes it possible to create more dynamic and realistic images
- Thunderbolt™ 3 supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, and USB-C with Power Delivery provides up to 45W of power to external devices
- ASUS ProArt™ Calibration Technology offers advanced adjustments including a 14-bit lookup table for color accuracy and 5x5 grid uniformity testing