[Notebook] Remove Segurazo Antivirus software
● Check if Segurazo Antivirus is installed in the Operating System
1. Open the Windows search field and type [Segurazo]①, if there is [Segurazo Antivirus]② as shown in the image below, please continue to the following uninstall process.
If there is no Segurazo Antivirus that is meaning the customer didn't install Segurazo Antivirus, please ignore this content.
● Uninstall Segurazo Antivirus process
1. Open Control Panel. Open the Windows search field and type [Control Panel]①, then click on [Open]②.
2. Select [Uninstall a program]③。
3. Select [Segurazo Realtime Protection Lite]④, then click on [Uninstall/Change]⑤。
4. Select [REMOVE PROTECTION]⑥。
5. Select [RESTART NOW]⑦。(The antivirus cannot be uninstalled before restarting)
6. After completing the restart process, a screen will appear as shown in the image below, then click on [REMOVE PROTECTION]⑧。
7. Select the two fields of [Antivirus protection] and [Configuration files]⑨, then click on [UNINSTALL]⑩。
8. After completing the uninstallation process, a message will appear as shown in the image below, click on [YES]⑪。
9. Click on [Close]⑫, the computer will be restarted and Segurazo Antivirus uninstalled.
10. After completing the restart process, open the Windows search field and type [Segurazo]⑬ again, if there is no Segurazo Antivirus that is meaning the antivirus has actually been uninstalled.