* Teaming supported with Windows 7 or 8.1 and dual Intel Ethernet only.
- Ultimate graphics power with 4-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD®Crossfire X™
- Next-gen transfer speeds with 32Gbps Dual M.2 and U.2, 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum performance and dynamic system cooling
- Realtek® S1220A audio codec provides crystal-clear sound and powerful output
- SafeSlot technology employs an insert-molding process to integrate with fortifying metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Server-grade design with built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN
Four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots enable extreme graphics
ASUS Z270-WS accommodates up to four dual-width graphics cards and supports up to 4-Way NVIDIA® GeForce® SLI™, AMD® CrossFireX™, and 2-Way NVIDIA Quadro® SLI™. This makes Z270-WS an excellent choice for designers or other professionals who depend on powerful graphics and performance for tasks such as design and modeling, processing-intensive simulation and 3D-rendering applications — or even for gamers looking for multi-screen gaming and live streaming.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time usage — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans, and now networking and audio settings that are tailored to your apps. In short, 5-Way ASUS Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment and productivity!
- Games and demanding applications run swiftly and smoothly with high-performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Stutter is eliminated for smooth-running apps, even under heavy loading.
- Energy-conserving design saves you money.
CPU performance boost
Advanced fan controls
Precise Digital Power Control
Game faster, rank higher
Energy Processing UnitWith the Energy Processing Unit you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode. This creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers and reducing power to the graphics cards while you're away, so your PC consumes miniscule amounts of energy.
Fan Xpert 4ASUS Z270-WS features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 and the UEFI BIOS.
All-in-one water-cooling setPWM or DC water pumps can be fully controlled, creating the perfect solution for custom or self-contained cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fanEvery onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
High-amp fan supportA dedicated fan header supplies up to 3A for high-speed, high-current fans.
Smart protectionA dedicated, integrated circuit protects each fan header from overheating and overcurrent.
Comprehensive fan controlsFan speeds, hysteresis, and fan-stop modes on every header can be fully controlled via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Auto-Tuning modeAll fan parameters can be scanned with a single click.
Extreme Quiet modeAll fan speeds automatically adjust to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
Digi+ Power ControlPower control is a vital aspect of motherboard design. Intelligent CPU-power-draw detection with ASUS Digi+ Power Control is an innovative, industry-leading technology that fully complies with Intel IMVP8 specifications, increasing overclocking potential, enhancing system stability, and improving power efficiency with superior flexibility.
Turbo AppWhether you're a professional designer or hardcore gamer, you'll feel the benefit of the ASUS-exclusive Turbo App. Its intuitive tuning panel boosts a range of hardware: overclocking your CPU, tuning your fans, prioritizing network data, and optimizing audio settings — all with automated ease!
- Reduced boot time
- Lower jitter under extreme conditions
- Increased stability under heavy overclocking
* Base-clock overclocking range varies according to CPU capabilities, cooling, motherboard support and tuning options. Ranges up to 650MHz are possible under select conditions.
M.2_1 + M.2_2
U.2_1 + U.2_2
U.2_1 + M.2_2
Hyper kit (M.2_1)
U.2_1 + U.2_2
Hyper kit (M.2_1)
- Intuitive graphical fan control Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP Improve DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA information Display SATA port details for easier device identification.
- Fast clock adjustment Use mouse controls to quickly change time and date settings.
- GPU POST See recommendations for multi-VGA configurations and detailed information about selected ASUS graphics cards.
- Secure erase Restore SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
- Last-modified log Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA port renaming Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Ultimate Graphic Power
- Power At Your Fingertips
- Ultimate Transfer Speed
- Audio Enhancement
- Connections to beyond
- Easy PC DIY