view on your table
View the model in 3D
Travel light, travel smart
The compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of ZenBook 13 OLED makes it the ideal traveling companion that you can take anywhere. It features a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are.
No charger? No problem!
With ZenBook 13 OLED’s amazing 13-hour battery life3, traveling without a charger isn’t a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you’ll be ready to go in no time.
fast-charge to 60%4
Your constant companion
Getting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 13 OLED. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you’re inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating.
Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Lilac Mist conveys a subtle touch of high-end luxury. Elegant and modern, charming and sophisticated, this gorgeous matte shade is a perfect match for the classic ZenBook spun-metal finish.
Experience amazing true-to-life colors
ZenBook 13 OLED has an amazing OLED NanoEdge display5 that renders true-to-life colors at any brightness level, with deep blacks for enhanced realism.6 It’s PANTONE® Validated for superb color accuracy, and has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The ultrafast response time ensures blur-free movies and games, and its low blue-light levels are TÜV Rheinland-certified for better eye care. The four-sided NanoEdge design features slim bezels that create an 88% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
DCI-P3 color gamut
Connect fast — anywhere
ZenBook 13 OLED redefines what’s possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 4 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there’s also a microSD card reader.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
AI noise cancelation
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 13 OLED features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 13 OLED makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there’s no need to type a password.
- Edge-to-edge keyboard
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook 13 OLED is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control thanks to its intelligent software.
ZenBook 13 OLED introduces a new edge-to-edge keyboard design. It makes space for a whole row of extra function keys on the right side of the layout, improving productivity.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app via function keys.
With ZenBook 13 OLED and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera recognizes your face in seconds and lets you log in instantly and securely.
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 13 OLED has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality.
improved typing position
enhanced audio quality
More power to go
The latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 13 OLED make light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment, and they’re complemented by the new Intel Iris® Xe integrated graphics10 for superb all-round performance. ZenBook 13 OLED also features ultrafast PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs and the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance.
Windows 11 Pro
11th Gen Intel® CPU
integrated Intel® graphics
PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSD
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 13 OLED includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 13 OLED. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 13 OLED is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
Toughness you can rely on
ZenBook 13 OLED has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 13 OLED has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
Altitude TestNormal operation at a cabin pressure equivalent to 15,000 feet
Drop TestFree fall from 100mm while powered on, 4x for each side/surface
High Temperature Test30°C to 63°C for 7 x 24 hours non-operational cycles
Low Temperature Test-25°C to -33°C for 7 x 24 hours non-operational cycles
Vibration Test5-500 Hz, 3 axes, random 2 hr per axis
Humidity Test95% humidity, 30°C and 60°C 10-day duration
- According to overall laptop weight, as of December 8, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13 OLED to competing clamshell laptops with a 13.3-inch OLED screen from vendors including HP, Razer and Gigabyte. ZenBook 13 OLED ranked first in terms of weight.
- Full I/O ports: Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®, USB Type-A, HDMI.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on November 24, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook 13 UX325EA, FHD OLED panel, Intel Core I7-1165G7, TG 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Charging performance test with laptop powered-off. Actual charging time may vary in real world conditions.
- The stated 2.9 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.4 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.5 mm and the bottom bezel width is 12.9 mm.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter's power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- ZenBook 13 OLED UX325EA with an Intel 11th Gen processor can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to the two Thunderbolt 4 ports and the HDMI port.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics are only available on models with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. All other models use Intel® UHD graphics.
USB-C® Easy Charge7: Power anytime, anywhere
USB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 13 OLED can be used with 5-20V wide range of standard USB-C chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 13 OLED, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
The two Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports on ZenBook 13 OLED give you unrivaled versatility with ultrafast speeds. They support USB-C Power Delivery and provide up to 40 Gbps data-transfer speeds for high-performance peripherals. Combined with the Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports and HDMI port, ZenBook 13 OLED can support a maximum of four displays.8
Clearer conference calls
Conference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity – with voices coming from varied directions and distances. That’s where ClearVoice Mic’s Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode comes to the rescue. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimizes the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level – ensuring improved quality for group calls.
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
ASUS NumberPad gives you an intuitive way to input numbers for improved productivity, solving the long-time problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. The improved NumberPad 2.0 brings is even more convenient: tap on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second to switch the function on or off, and tap on the top-left icon to choose one of two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top-left icon in any direction to activate the Windows Calculator app on the display for faster access.
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
11th Gen Intel Core processors and ultrafast storage
ZenBook 13 OLED harnesses the power of the latest 11th Generation Intel Core processors — all the way up to the Core i7 series. These processors deliver faster, smoother and more responsive performance than the previous generation, and they’re teamed with up to 32 GB of high-speed RAM to help you blitz through daily tasks. Overall performance is also boosted by the new Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics that deliver smooth, high-quality visuals. The new ZenBook 13 OLED also has some of the fastest solid-state storage available, with PCIe® 3.0 x2 SSDs that ensure fast boot times and near-instant app loading. With the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) you can enjoy wireless speeds that are up to 3x faster than WiFi 5, with 4x more network capacity and up to 75% lower latency. Wherever you are, and whatever you’re doing — working, creating, or simply enjoying yourself — ZenBook 13 OLED makes everything effortless.
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook 13 OLED for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimize your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook 13 OLED.