Release Note
ZenTalk

[Unbox] Asus zenfone 4 selfie Dual camera Unboxing and first Impression

1903 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
suraj0606 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by suraj0606 on 2017/10/16 11:19

Hey Guys i am back with an intresting Article related tp brand new zenfone 4 series phone.
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_222335-01.jpeg

ASUS launched their first selfie centric smartphone in their 2nd generation lineup of smartphones in which they launched zenfone selfie in June 2015..
By giving a 13 MP camera with flash on front Asus makes their place in market by being the first company to do so...
After that they skipped the selfie series in the 3rd generation lineup to work more to provide something better.
Now in 2017 they again launched 3 of their selfie centric smartphones according to different budgets.. And now today we are going to Unbox one of the selfie centric phone. The zenfone 4 selfie (Dual camera varient)

So today we are going to do the Unboxing of Asus Zenfone 4 selfie.. Dual camera version which cost you around 13999.
We got the Navy Blue colour for Review..
So without talking much lets go to the Unboxing..

CONTENT IN THE BOX.
  • Mobile Phone
  • Micro USB Cable
  • POWER ADAPTER(5v 2A)
  • SIM Ejector Pin
  • Warrenty Card & Quick Start Guide

Unboxing Video

SPECIFICATION
  • PROCESSOR,CPU &GPU:- Snapdragon 430 Octacore 64 bit processor supported by  Adreno 505 GPU
  • Memory :- 4GB Of RAM 64 GB OF Internal Memory
  • DISPLAY :- 5.5-inch HD IPS display, Front 2.5D curved glass display,  1.65mm slim bezel, 400nits brightness, Bluelight filter for eye care, 10-finger capacitive touch, Fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating
  • Camera:-
Main Front Camera
20 megapixels, F2.0 aperture, Softlight LED flash, Instant cameras switching, ASUS SelfieMaster technology for smart beautification in selfies, videos, and livestreams.
Second Front Camera
8 megapixels, 120° wide-angle camera, 200% wider view for more friends and scenery in the frame, 12mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera, 6p lens
Rear Camera
16 megapixels, Phase detection auto-focus, 26mm focal length, F2.0 aperture, 80° field of view, LED flash
6.Connectivity :-WIFI, Bluetooth, Micro Usb Port, 4G VOLTE, 3.5mm jack, 2 sim slots and a dedicated micro SD card
7.Sensors:- Proximity,  Ambient Light Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyro Sensor, E-compass, Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerator,
8.BATTERY :- It Comes With A3000mAh.
9.User InterFace :- It Comes With The ZEN UI 4.0
10.Colours Avilable:-  Deepsea Black, Rose Pink, Sunlight Gold

Design
The Zenfone 4 selfie DC have a beautiful design like the previous zenfone series.. It has a plstic body with metal finish..  It feels so light in hands and it's curvy design leta you hold the phone comfortably.. It has 2.5d curved glass on the front which protects you screen from Damage.. I myself like plastic build rather then metal because metal gets heats up very much.. Saying in one word the phone looks sexy..
On the back the camera ring shines like zenfone 3 back.. And the Asus logo ia made up of some glass material inside it so whenever light falls on it it shines...
In terms of build quality Asus never disappoints you and the same they did on zenfone 4 selfie series..

PHYSICAL OVERVIEW .
Lets Give you a physical OVERVIEW of the phone with the help of some pictures.

Front side
On The top of the Front side You Get a Earpiece , A 20+8 Megapixel camera, Some sensors (Ambient light sensor proximity sensor etc.)  &  A LED notification light embedded on the top right corner, And a soft light LED flash..
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_222050.jpg

On The Lower Side You Get a Home Button which is also act as fingerprint sensor Back And Recent Keys

On left
On the left you get a simple tray which accepts 2 Sims and 1 micro SD card all together.
P_20171016_100826_vHDR_On_2.jpg

On the Right side
On The Right Side You Get The power button and the volume Rockers.. Which are made up of metal..
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_222433.jpg

On the Bottom
You Get 2 Speaker grill And A Microphone is Also There. With A Micro USB port.
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_222529.jpg

On The Top
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_222611.jpg
On the top you get secondry noise cancellation mic and. 3.5mm audio Jack .
On The Back
On the back you get a 16MP camera below which you get Asus branding...
LRM_EXPORT_20171012_221856.jpg

My opinion

After using the phone for the first time i say that the phone looks premium in the appearence and in Design  i can say asus did really well and the build quality  never disappoints you.. Talking about the performance of the phone we will discuss about it in the next Review that is the Gaming and benchmarking..
So that's all from this part. I hope you Guys like this unboxing ... Please share this article with your friends. If you have any questions please let me know in thr comment section below..

Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Nice unboxing...
Correction- they launched zenfone selfie in August 2015, not June 2015.
Props
rsromit1 posted on 2017/10/16 11:18
Nice unboxing...
Correction- they launched zenfone selfie in August 2015, not June 2015.

I quoted that as globally...                 
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
suraj0606 posted on 2017/10/16 11:21
I quoted that as globally...

I think Zenfone 2 Selfie was launched globally in India in August 2015.
Props
Such a nicee phone but I tink battery is atleast 4100 or 5000mhz
Props
1mail2amitkumargadge posted on 2017/10/16 18:26
Such a nicee phone but I tink battery is atleast 4100 or 5000mhz

Don't worry a phone with this much battery life coming very soon..
Props
rsromit1 posted on 2017/10/16 11:35
I think Zenfone 2 Selfie was launched globally in India in August 2015.

Okay Thanks will do the corrections
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Nice Article Suraj, and Your images are catchy as always.
Props
starktend posted on 2017/10/17 10:10
Nice Article Suraj, and Your images are catchy as always.

Thanks buddy..                        
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm