ZenTalk

[Unbox] Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam(ZD553KL) Unboxing

1519 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
starktend IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by starktend on 2017/11/23 16:07
Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam - ZD553KL Unboxing

Asus Launched the Zenfone 4 Selfie Series on September 14 2017 in India. Zenfone 4 Selfie Single Cam, Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam & Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro are three models of Selfie Series. The New Zenfone 4 Series has other New Gen Zenfone 4 Smartphones which are yet to be Launched in India.
I've got Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam for Reviewing, So Let's Start Unboxing.

main_img.jpg

Thats the Box you'll get when you Buy a Brand New Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam. On the Box, 4G VOLTE is written on the top and We Love Photo Symbol on the mid, and this already gives you an idea whats the focus of the Device, Selfieeees, Wefieees, Groupieees!

box_V.jpg

Thats some info about the device at bottom 120 degree Wide View Selfie Cameras, Dual Front Camera Setup(20MP + 8MP), Photo & Video BeautificationTechnology Loaded and 16MP PDAF(Phase Detection Auto Focus) Rear Camera.

box_h.jpg

Lets Open the Box Now.
Opening the Box you'll get this reactangular Box in which you'll find Sim Tray Ejector Tool, Warranty Card and Device Manual.

box_c1.jpg

Warranty Card & Device Manual.

box_c2.jpg

Next is the Device itself out of the Box.
You can see the Dual Front Camera Setup Up Front accompanied with Softlight LED Flash for Low Light or Night Selfies, Capactive Navigation down at bottom alongwith Finger Print Sensor that Unlocks in 0.3 Seconds with Haptick Feedback.

box_c3.jpg

The Device is Slim & Sleek and its very light in weight, the Weight is 144 grams(5.08 ounces). And you wouldn't bother carrying it in your hands. 2.5D Curved Glass Display looks great.

box_c4.jpg

The Device Looks Good from back, it has the Asus Branding in the middle of the Back, Silver Lines on both Top & Bottom side of the Device, And a rear 16MP PDAF camera with LED Flash.

box_c5.jpg

Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam is a big device, it is light in weight but is slippery though. So if you have big hands then they would come handy in making a Better Grip of the Device.

box_C6.jpg

Next you'll find this Charging Brick inside the Box, its a normal 5v 2A charger, the brick design is similar to the earlier charging Bricks that come with other Zenfones.

box_c8.jpg

Next is this Micro - USB Cable, which you can use for Charging and data Transfer as well. The length of this cable is normal, its not too long but in my opinion it could be a little longer.

box_c7.jpg

Alongwith with all of these things, you can get Asus ZenEar with Microphone & Clear Soft Bumper Case but these two items are marked as Optional, So it depends whether you'll get these two items or not.
So, this is all for Unboxing. Hope you liked it.
Drop a comment or ask something if you have any questions or any query.

Upcoming :-
Zenfone 4 Selfie Dual Cam
---->Design & Build Quality - Review          Camera - Review          Benchmarks, GamePlay & Extras

Read my other Articles
Zenfone Live
Zenfone 3 Max

Dr.Zen(IN)
/Facebook Groups/
GadgetsTherapist_Hub : Click Me
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 - Fans Group Official : Click Me
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Nice unboxing                                                                                                                                 
Props
starktend IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
snsrkr3 posted on 2018/6/9 13:44
Nice unboxing                                                                                        ...

Thanks for appreciation mate.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
starktend posted on 2018/6/9 19:29
Thanks for appreciation mate.

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list