Release Note
ZenTalk
123Next

[Chat] Zenfone 3 Update

3367 26
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
johnonsense PHL Level 3 | All posts
Been waiting since Android Oreo and zenUI 4 for Zenfone 3 was announced. Tanong ko lang? Bakit ang bagal po ng development? Kailan po ninyo ipupush ang update for Zenfone 3 base models?

I hope it should be worth the wait.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I think they plan to release it half a year 2018 base on what i heard i completly forgot where i hear it from though XD
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Still no updates for zenfone 3 series, guys?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I'm so excited every day ill check my system update 🤗🤗 .. i wish as soon as possible the update is rolling out to us! 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Update will be released in the 3rd quarter of this year.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Update for Zenfone 3 ZE552KL is now rolling out. It you would like to have it, you can check updates manually or you may download the Oreo firmware at asus.com and flash it yourself
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello. Is hard/factory reset really necessary after you installed the Oreo update? Thank you po in advance.
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
JeffHighkuts posted on 2018/1/31 19:10
Hello. Is hard/factory reset really necessary after you installed the Oreo update? Thank you po in a ...

May nagsasabi na kung wala naman daw problemang nakita after getting a major update, wag na raw mag-hard reset, but I don't subscribe to that. After every major OTA update (Android version upgrade, or if the update size is just huge), nirereset ko talaga. There could be all sorts of software cruft and conflicts that could be better cleaned out and resolved kung iba-back to zero mo ang firmware ng device mo, as it were. In that way I think I've avoided quite a lot of problems many other Zenfone 3 owners have had to suffer through. So, highly recommended.
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Hello. After update for android Oreo, my Zenfone 3 (model ze552KL) started restart alone after I use few minutes. Someone has the same problem? Thanks guys and sorry for my errors of writing.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
zenfans_0CUY posted on 2018/1/31 23:05
May nagsasabi na kung wala naman daw problemang nakita after getting a major update, wag na raw ma ...

Parang wala naman problema after ng update. But I did the reset anyway, so far smooth naman sya. Bettee be cleaned out. Thanks!
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm