ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_15.0410.1712.31_0
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: Camera
Screenshot: -
Description: After update oreo my camera icon is missing when i use one layer mode. But when i use two layer mode, camera icon back to home menu.how to make camera available under one layer mode?thanks a lot for respone and sorry for my bad english
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
@stevensondarius After the Oreo update. Was able to seamlessly switch between the one layer and two layer mode without losing the camera app.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
My asus ze 552 kl is oreo but camera problem is still not fixed. And wow, my applications icon change into black android robot  😀
Need immediate action from you asus since there are so many complains about camera problems but you just mention to wipe data or factory reset, while those are not a solutions at all.thanks
PS : the photo is taken only 40 cm distance but u see no focus at all 😀😀🤣🤣
Screenshot_20180131-170002.jpg
Screenshot_20180131-170007.jpg
JPEG_20180131_170726_4183218586884599020.jpg
Props
Camera app is available at two layer mode home screen but camera app is missing while i use one layer mode home screen
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Solved: camera app disappeared in one layer mode after Oreo update. 
In the one layer mode hold the empty screen for launcher options then to go-to hide apps.
Hide the camera app go back and again go to hide apps by holding in empty screen then make the camera icon to show (i.e make the camera app to show).
Then your camera app will appear on the home screen.

😀😀😀😀
In 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm