Release Note

[Reported] Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) Oreo update.

4421 14
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sakibjames BGD Level 2 | All posts
Dear Asus Team,
I used Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) model phone as long. Already i got and up to date all upgrade. Already i seen from Release forum that asus release oreo update. Since there have Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520TL). So kindly ensure me that how many time to get my device Oreo update. It will be coming or not? I am excited for Oreo upgrade at my phone.

BRA Level 1 | All posts
My z3max zc553kl waiting the update too 
PHL Level 1 | All posts
+1 for ZC520TL Oreo update. Hope we get it soon.
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi  All,

Good day.
I don't have received news of the update yet, and we keep to report.

Thank you.

Asus staff, in every question, the same answer q seems automatic, please search internally, there about updating the smart in question, and give a position to users! thank you.....
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Come back with the function of installing applications on the memory card. Come back with the option to encrypt memory card. Without encryption, data stored on users' memory cards is unsafe, completely vulnerable. Asus, include the encryption function of the memory card and the function of formatting the memory card as internal storage.
BRA Level 1 | All posts
It's a shame a company like Asus to launch unsecured smartphones on the market without the memory card encryption. We need memory card encryption.
PAK Level 1 | All posts
are they updating Asus mobiles in pakistan ??
PAK Level 1 | All posts
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2018/2/1 08:40
Hi  All,

Good day.

are u updating zane phone 3 in Asia pakistan ??
I also waiting the update to Android 8 for my Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL. 
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm