Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] Oreo Update for Zenfone 4 Selfie (ZD553KL)

529 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Maikeru™ PHL Level 2 | All posts
Ano na until now wala pang update? This is what asus users hate, slow updates, more on sales lang alam ni asus. Sa updates wala na. I've been using Zenfone 5 (old)before then upgraded to Selfue 4, pero sa bagal n wala update, i think my next phone will not be asus anymore.. Sana mag release na kayo ng updates pra naman fair sa mga zenfone 4 selfie owners.
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Actually, Asus has the fastest release of updates compared to other brands (Vivo, Oppo, Huawei). Also, it's a blessing for users to even get updates because other phone brands don't release updates. You want timely updates as soon as released? go buy a google pixel.
Props
Maikeru™ PHL Level 2 | All posts
The problem is, the oreo update they said is not released up until now. Im not  fan of Google Pixel lol.
Props
PHL Level 6 | All posts
Maikeru™ posted on 2018/6/21 20:27
The problem is, the oreo update they said is not released up until now. Im not  fan of Google P ...

It is scheduled, it's hard for the devs to release the update in one big bang 😂 just be patient bro
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Maikeru™ posted on 2018/6/21 20:27
The problem is, the oreo update they said is not released up until now. Im not  fan of Google P ...

Then go with the iphone if you want timely updates and if updates are so important to you.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
The service of the Asus goes stucks they want bribe to process to oreo update, really frustrated with Asus services so I really want to say you a very bad word but I dnt want to say that word because 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm