ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZD553KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 196
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.4
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
finally asus prove that asus is worst company in smartphone market. they can't even fullfill there words. asus if you remember in the launch event of Zenfone 4 selfie you say that you will roll out the oreo update to all Zenfone 4 lineup. and june is over and we have not received the any updates even you have stopped giving monthly security updates. you have end the support to a device which have not completed a year of lunch welled played asus 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
tjoshi
Props
OTHERS Level 6 | All posts
Last edited by User. on 2018/7/13 10:45

Since Android Oreo is a new upgrade it needs testing, stability test. Just like Mi A1 updates there's no point in releasing an update and suspending it. Next we already have a stable build version and since work is in progress for Android Oreo it's better not to provide newer updates. In case if anything goes wrong they need to work on both Android Oreo and Nougat later thereafter. After Android Oreo goes live for the device the irregularity should be maintained.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Tarunjoshi132,

As for now there is no official update on the same.

If the update is rolled out, you will be notified.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Props
tarunjoshi132 IND Level 4 | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/7/13 09:48
Hi Tarunjoshi132,

As for now there is no official update on the same.

max asus please say that asus has officially stop support for the asus zenfone 4 selfie. within the lunch of the Device in the market.
on event you said that all Zenfone 4 amd 3 series will get oreo in first half of 2018 and first half of 2018 is already pass. and also you stop support for zemf6 4 selfie in just 6 month. well played asus you took 15k for sd450 and after some time you lunch max pro with sd 636 in 14k so it's clear you are making fool to the Indian consumer i will not buy any asus smartphone in the future. go to hell asus
purchasing asus device is biggest mistake of my life now i am thinking why i have pay 15k for this useless phone
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please update Oreo ASUS ZenFone 4 selfie zd553kl

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm