ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZS570KL(Deluxe)
RAM: 6GB
Firmware/App Version: WW-15.0210.1807.67_0
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.15GHz
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot:
Description: Restarting the loop after updating the latest firmware, a few seconds start freezing and shutting down.-
here the images what details the info about hardware and software

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-14 at 09.23.45.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-14 at 09.23.45 (1).jpeg
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi ferreyra.rodrigomanuel

Have you tried doing a factory data reset? Remember to back up your files before doing so. For instructions, please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3110

Thank you
Props
CRI Level 1 | All posts
Hi! I'm having the same issue, but mine not even with the factory reset seems to work, it stays file for a while but later is reboots. I hit the Volume Up and the button, I get the fastboot mode but I'm not able to get any option to have the cellphone reset to factory settings.  
Any suggestion? I was thinking on apply a firmware downgrade.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
marifer.amey posted on 2018/9/25 00:23
Hi! I'm having the same issue, but mine not even with the factory reset seems to work, it stays file ...

hi marifer.amey

According to your situation, I would suggest to send the phone to your nearest repair center for check ups
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
I sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience.
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
Hi, I'm having the same issue too. Nothing helps. It obvious that the recent android 8.0 update causes this problem. Though there are a lot of ota update patches to address the phone stability issue. It does improve slightly with the most recent patch. It reduces the chance of going into boot loop. But still, it freeze and restart randomly. And the phone slows down a lot compare to last time when android 7 wad used. 
Props
I also got the same problem with my unit. But it started right after the CHT Taiwan VoLTE support update. After that it freezes after warming up,then the endless bootloop. I think its not the firmware update since my unit got the nougat firmware version, but the VoLTE support or the system update that comes with the VoLTE support and battery optimization thing. Asus,please look into this problem and find a way to put our unit into action again because you will lose many customer who is using your gadgets.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm