cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
404643members
350285posts

Community Activity

Zenfone 9 only charges with fast charger

My zenfone 9 has suddenly stopped charging with anything other than a high wattage fast charger. Power banks, car, computer, or any power brick lower than 30 watts just doesn't do anything even though the phone says it's plugged in and charging. Anyo...

More issues in UX

As I use this phone more,  I see some problems that I think can be fixed:1) AOD is extremely dim, especially under sunlight. This is counter-intuitive and must be fixed.2) The fingerprint misses so many times under the sunlight, this needs to be fixe...

Overheating issue announcement on Android 14

All users who are experiencing high overheating issue on your ROG 7 please follow these steps and send your long to the moderators @Mattias_ASUS . He is gathering all the logs and going to send them to dev team. Hopefully, if we all send our logs we ...

Sam1991 by Rising Star II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

LINE 無法接電話

昨天不小心更新到34.1420.1420.321後發現當對方打LINE電話時,手機會正常震動、通話錄音的圖示也有出現,但就是沒有接電話的界面出現,然後也不知道是誰打的,希望可以在下個版本更新解決這個問題,真的滿困擾的。

zenfone9 錄影問題解決但又有新的bug

我之前說超廣角,HDR10+、HDR同時開啟時會有的問題,更新的的確有解決但現在變成在都開但沒開防手震時,錄影中會出現明顯卡頓,並且拍完的影片出現綠色色塊,但開了防手震就沒這個問題

12 days of tech-mass fake giveaway

Hey does anyone know if they have actually contacted anyone for this "giveaway"  it was ran in Dec 2023 it's now April 2024 and still no word of any winners or anything.I tried contacting Asus rog UK Instagram and they have been leaving my messages o...

Akourou by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PA32DC self calibration grey

I am unable to select self calibration on my PA32DC. My firmware is showing B00T00.I can't upgrade my firmware. I have downloaded the firmware update to my Mac, and I can put it onto a Flash drive. Which 2 buttons do I press to initiate firmware upda...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors