Release Note
ZenTalk
12345Next

ZENFONE 3 RANDOM REBOOTS AND APP CRASHES

582 40
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
jmiknas GMB Level 1 | All posts
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS A FIX TO RESOLVE RANDOM REBOOTS AND APP CRASHES EXPERIENCES WITH MY ZENFONE 3 (SERIAL NUMBER:HAAXB601D902FKH, MDOEL NUMBER: ASUS_X00DDA, IMEI (SLOT 1): 352319086527601, IMEI (SLOT 2): 352319086527619).

I REALISED ALSO THAT SUCH EVENTS HAPPEN MORE FREQUENTLY IF THE PHONE IS CONNECTED TO CELLULAR DATA OR WIFI.

I HAVE DONE FACTORY RESETS, CLEARED CACHE, REBOOTED ETC ETC BUT IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

THE ANDOID VERSION IS 8.1.0 AND THE BASEBAND, KERNEL VERSION, BUILD NUMBER IS WW_15.0200.1812.503

PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU.

JAMAL
Props
Anonymous 
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact Unityspelltemple@gmail.com to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , Website:https://unityspellstemple.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Divorce and marital breakthrough save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact Dr. Lucky through email Realspellcasteronline@gmail.com

Good day everybody, My names are Jones i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Dr. Lucky, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Dr Lucky was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Dr Lucky and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Lucky the powerful urgent spell caster via details below

Email: Realspellcasteronline@gmail.com  I owe you alots Dr Lucky I LOVE YOU
Props
Get Your Lover Back Perfect Urgent Love Spell, Am Alexis scorpio from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr happy Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr happy who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr happy told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr happy so much and the love page that directed me to Dr happy if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail.com  Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
about his love spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Props
My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and i ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His contact: manifestspellcast@gmail.com
https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com
WhatsApp: +27613087679
Props
TJK Level 1 | All posts

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact:prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!. My Name Glenda his form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr oyinbo can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr oyinbo. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.oyinbo real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640 ,Email him at: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I am impressed. This is really happening to me. I have my ex husband back. My name is Paula Vito, I am from Germany. I am very happy today to be the one to write about my helper who prayed for me over my relationship. God indeed used this man to help my situation. Please, hear my words if you are looking for a spell caster to help you, contact Dr Isikolo. He is the best spell caster to help you today. 4 months ago, I and my husband had a huge quarrel which led to our divorce. It was hell for me and my baby boy that we had to move to another location. I became a single parent. I only met Dr Isikolo about a month ago when i told him about my situation and he told me not to worry about it. Within two days, my ex husband came back to me. It happened on a Tuesday morning when i received a call from home (my parents) that he has been looking for me. I accepted him to come to my city and apologized to me kneeling down in front of our son. I knew instantly that this man have helped me. I am a very happy woman with everything that happened in my life. If you want to contact a spell caster, meet Dr Isikolo and you will be surprised at the marvelous changes in your life. His mail: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp/Viber him on +2348133261196 and he will respond to you
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about chief dr lucky in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted chief dr lucky ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: Cheifdrlucky@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335 Website :http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My husband left in December and said he doesn’t love me anymore. That he wants a divorce. He was completely different 6-7 months ago. He lost a bunch of weight and I think started getting attention for it. says I am a miserable person never happy. I am just tired from working and taking care of our 9 month old without any help from him. I just want my marriage to work, for him to love me again.  have been praying and praying recently I was introduced to a Powerful Love spell caster who then helped me with a love spell and after 3 days of spell cast he came back on the fourth day asking for my forgiveness, now my prayers to God and are answered using Priest Aziba to save my marriage,  am grateful. Contact the Love spell caster via Email;  Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com
WhatsApp; +2348100368288
(1) LOTTERY SPELL
(2) HERPES/HEPATITIS HERBAL CURE
we still have Angels on earth.
Props
Alice Thanks to all those out there who in one way or the other has been able to let the world know about this powerful spell caster called DR.kizzekpe. I was just searching the internet for some stuff then i came across an article about how Dr.kizzekpe was able to save and restore broken relationship. Before i came across the article i have been facing hard times in my marriage since my husband packed his things out of the house, So i contacted Dr.kizzekpe through these details via email:kizzekpespells@outlook.com that i copied out of the article. I must say that me contacting Dr.kizzekpe really worth it because through the help of Dr.kizzekpe my husband came back home and was pleading for our reunion. If you are interested in reaching kizzekpespells@outlook.com 
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm