Release Note
ZenTalk

[Reported] Android Pie Update for ZenFone 3 Max (5.5)

3596 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
MeguMario OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 2GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_15.0200.1812.503
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Android Pie Update
Will our devices receive the Android 9.0 Pie Update, I know that this device already receive 2 major Android update, I really want to know
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
No, it won't. Its been morr than 2 years, only thing I would expect is a few more updates to kill the device under the name of "bug fixes" and nothing more. 
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi  ttrungpt2

Sorry, we don't receive notice of Android p update.
Thank you for using Asus, your feedback is highly valued and we will do our best to provide our customers with better user experiences.
Props
This response basicially means they gave up on this device. GL & HF! (I don't care if you guys ban me, I'm so much triggered at the moment due to the low quality of firmwares and service centers that you chose)
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by ajee12318 on 2019/2/24 16:57

Hi guys!
So i have a problem when my asus max 3 5.5 updated into oreo Half of my screen doesn't work anymore does someone know how to fix this thanks in advance for the helpful answer
Props
ajee12318 posted on 2019/2/24 10:55
Hi guys!
So i have a problem when my asus max 3 5.5 updated into oreo Half of my screen doesn't work ...

Doing a clean install would work. Search on forum.
Props
MeguMario OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by ttrungpt2 on 2019/2/28 08:07

Soo...because oreo is still great. i wonder what is next for this (cuz xda doesn't have much love for this device)

Edit: the zenfone 4 max have the exact same spec and it is able to receive pie, that is sad
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm