ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] Android Pie rolled out for ZenFone Max Pro M2 on 11-04-2019

2447 71
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
ajdak88 posted on 2019/4/14 11:55
Im in BETA pie, and still didn't receive any stable update since last two months. Can anyone post th ...

Official Asus support page didn't list the Pie version for downloading and installing further.

The last one is listed in their is the one with build number ending with .192 which is the last stable Oreo Firmware.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/14 14:17
Official Asus support page didn't list the Pie version for downloading and installing further.

Th ...

Yep, So what do I do now? Why beta users have to be discriminated? I still have 1Jan security patch lol.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Battery is not charging fully it stuck at 83% and my phone thinks it fully charge but it's not fix asap
Props
ajdak88 posted on 2019/4/14 16:46
Yep, So what do I do now? Why beta users have to be discriminated? I still have 1Jan security patc ...

Thats of course very very bad situation and awful outcome from Asus. No one wants this kinda things at all. It might be the case that they paused the FOTA pushing for now since many other stable oreo users too didn't get the push notification.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please solve battery charging problem charging stuck at 69 but phone thinks it charged full asap
Props
achavhan788 posted on 2019/4/14 23:04
Please solve battery charging problem charging stuck at 69 but phone thinks it charged full asap

This problem started in Oreo already and we reported the same to the moderator bit_asus along with system log files. They told that they are looking into it. Its not resolved in the Pie firmware.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/14 22:54
This problem started in Oreo already and we reported the same to the moderator bit_asus along with ...

Thank you atleast you replied.. good to know man ..I think they will fix all issue ..... Think
Props
I'm not get the pie update till now what was problem
Props
achavhan788 posted on 2019/4/14 23:34
Thank you atleast you replied.. good to know man ..I think they will fix all issue ..... Think

I don't think so that Asus gonna fix all these bugs sooner. They are doing very very bad job right now. All we can is to wait with so much frustration, thats all.  
Props
raffiraffi74488 posted on 2019/4/15 12:31
I'm not get the pie update till now what was problem

Though its not official since moderators are vanished, but its to be assumed that they have stopped pushing the Pie for now as no one further glt the fota notification after 12th April.

If they rolled it back, then they should have published a public notification for the same.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm