Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

[More Information Needed] [System] Update failed in ze550kl (Z00LD)

14867 56
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Ramman NPL Level 2 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_21.40.1220.1615_20160517
Frequency of Occurrence: I don't know
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
New update to ze550kl of 1.57 gb failed . I have .....1615 version when trying to update to ......1708 it always failed even after using ' guide to manual update' provided by Asus. Almost all having ze550kl, 5.5" screen , 2gb ram having same problem.

We have Z00LD version.

Asus always give us a guide and link which is not working..please suggest us a proper and working method thanks.....
Props
Hello Ramman
Only minor users have this issue
Please provide any screenshots or photos showing any error message during the update process
Please use the FOTA method first. Please go to settings>about>system update>check update
If the update process failed, please try manual update, for instructions please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/foru ... &extra=page%3D1
Thank you
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by Chandrasekar on 2016/8/3 12:35

Hi bill2_chang_ASUS this problem faced lot of user ... I'm , my brother & friendd are used this mobiles(ZE550KL) number of 5. but upgrade one 2 mobiles anther 3 mobiles error on during upgrade...I have try update error mobiles factory reset but error on any type trublesutting.......
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/8/1 13:31
Hello Ramman
Only minor users have this issue
Please provide any screenshots or photos showing any e ...

Most of the users facing this type of problem ( i think you also know this)
Screenshot_20160804-231447_1.jpg
Screenshot_20160804-231456_1.jpg
Props
What about this bill2 ? 
And  new FOTA update also failed which is released today.

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I think when we are in lollipop. The new updates easily installed. But when you're already in marshmallow version..then the problem occurs. In my case I don't had 1615 version. Ive updated lollipop to 1708 MM version and installed perfectly. But now im trying to MM1708 to MM1794 the latest version.then we are facing failed problem.
Props
Asus didn't really interested in update problem. It is only focused to sell maximum product.
Props
Ramman posted on 2016/8/5 21:41
Asus didn't really interested in update problem. It is only focused to sell maximum product.

Hello Ramman
Please restart your phone and check for update again
If still no update notification, please update manually, thank you.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I did wipe cache partition , factory reset  , and after that also it does not update from 1615 to 1794 . I have downloaded the manual 1.6gb . That also dint help .. seriously angry on the update failure
Props
Even am also facing the same problem. I have updated my OS from 1615 to 1708. Last week i have downloaded recent update(1794). but i got failed. Showing the above posted images. I have restarted my mobile and tried to download the updates. But this time it is not showing any updates available. More over audio quality is worst in headphones after upgrading to Marshmallow. With lollipop it was so good. Please fix this issue at the earliest.
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm