cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
408395members
354831posts

Community Activity

REGISTRO

BUENAS TARDES  ME ROBARON MI ASUS TUF EL AÑO PASADO AL QUERER REGISTRARLO AHORA ( AL NO PODER REGISTRARLO CUANDO LO COMPRE) ME DOY CUENTA QUE OTRA PERSONA LO TIENE REGISTRADO Y ME GUSTARIA SABER A QUE NOMBRE LO TIENE REGISTRADO,  NO SE SI ME PUDEN AY...

How to Convert OLM to PST Format?

Download and install Advik OLM to PST Converter tool. This software is available for Mac and Windows OS. With this software, you can convert OLM to PST format without any data loss. The software will maintain folder hierarchy and email attributes. Al...

How to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Format?

Download and install Advik Office 365 Backup Tool in your Windows PC. This software will help you to export PST from Office 365 admin center. However, normal account holder can also export Office 365 mailbox to PST file. During email folder export pr...

MBOX to PST Converter - Import MBOX to Outlook

Check out Advik MBOX to PST Converter software. This tool will help you to convert MBOX to PST format. The software is the best alternative to import MBOX to Outlook. As Outlook import PST file only. With this tool, you can convert multiple MBOX file...

I want someone to read my laptop battery report.

Hello,I have a laptop, ASUS TUF F15 FX506HC. I've had it for a whole year.I'm only charging the laptop to 80%, and when I use it, I keep it plugged in.In general, I don't use the laptop a lot. There are no games on it.But I noticed that the battery l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG Phone Wi-Fi 6E問題

最近換了台 TP-Link BE800 路由器但手機開Wi-Fi後一開始都只能找到2.4/5G6G 快就30秒 慢就等一分鐘以上才能找到我的ROG Ally和家人的iPhone 15 Max Pro都沒這個問題手機和路由器都已經更新

Help by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG 8 pro trigger issue

My right side trigger is stuck on PUBG. Currently I'm attached to aero active cooler and charging my ROG 8 pro. Left trigger also got suck a little bit. But it got ok. But right trigger won't unstuck. It was working perfectly fine for about 7 minutes...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors