ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Pie update
Frequency of Occurrence: Pie update
Rooted: No
APP Name: Pie update
Screenshot: -
Last edited by Tirthendu on 2019/1/27 08:59

Asus team, please provide us pie update before 1st Feb because during launch event you said that you will provide us pie in January and portrait selfie in first week of sale start's. Your team roll out that update from 26th December so I believe that you will provide us pie in this month today 26th January. Please provide us pie in this month.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I feel Asus doesnt bother abt their customers, they sold their mobile made profit and now showing middle finger.  So in this much money, we will get this kind of services only. Seriously man there are so many issues in zenrone max pro m2. Its better to buy costly mobile and live in peace rather spebding time in zentalk to beg something.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Agree. Very bad buy. Bug here and there. 1 month in they cannot even fix the touchscreen
Props
BLZ Level 1 | All posts
Is that the way asus treat their customer, then I never recommend anyone to buy asus phone.
Props
IND Awaiting verification | All posts
I agree with your all comments. They provide good hardware but poor software quality. Rather than giving stock android they should go for android one program so that they can work with hand to hand on software. Take the case of Nokia, its camera is very good.It looks like Google camera and even they improved the quality of camera.The most imp thing is faster updates.All stock android phones have got android pie.Although they're in android one program but they got.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Just received another FOTA update that changes build no. to OPMI.WW_Phone-15.2016.1901.186-20190121. Android Level 8.1.0. Security patch level 1 Jan 2019.
NO PIE.
Didn't find any changelogs as well.
Props
no pie update not showing AM /PM Battery % is not fully shown the chanelog say AI detection but i didnt find it anywere
Props
There is problem in network bars as roaming R and the signals overlapped each other in 28jan fota update
Props
One more major bug is there
When we turn off total silence, the icon stay stucked to the status bar , no matter how many times I try to on and off the total silence option...
Please fix this DEV !!!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think these Asus guys are very unprofessional. First time I shifted from Mi to Asus & they disappointed me. Mi A2 is really fabulous in every way, touch , speed, looks & ofcourse updates on time. What a performance of pie on mi A2. Hats off. 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm