Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Poll] Will we get Pie Update on our ASUS Max M2 and ASUS Max M2 pro devices ?

2990 15
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
DEvilAnimeGuy IND Level 3 | All posts
As usual there's delay in Update. Well most of the companies do that cos they have ROM with custom Skins but ASUS Max devices have no custom skins yet development is late donno why. Anyway what you people think?
MultiplePoll: ( Max select 2 options ), Total 64 person(s) voted View voters

This poll is end

26.09% (18)
73.91% (51)
You are not allowed to vote
DEvilAnimeGuy
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
The Pie Beta Firmware has been out there for a while for the ASUS Max Pro (M2). You can get that if you want. The stable version will probably roll out in March.

Here's how to enroll for the Beta: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-259524-1-1.html
Props
mail2ronit posted on 2019/2/23 11:28
The Pie Beta Firmware has been out there for a while for the ASUS Max Pro (M2). You can get that  ...

What happened to asus head promise to provide android pie to max pro m1 in february.Was that a lie too
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
nikhilsharma302 posted on 2019/2/23 13:51
What happened to asus head promise to provide android pie to max pro m1 in february.Was that a lie ...

I have already inquired about this & according to my conversation till now, they will make the Android Pie Beta available within this month.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
mail2ronit posted on 2019/2/23 16:23
I have already inquired about this & according to my conversation till now, they will make the And ...

Beta for Max Pro M1 ? What the heck ? I mean Asus was testing the Pie since October and November still you guys are saying that they give Pie Beta ? before end of the month ? What happened to stable update and promise that Asus made during the M2 launch ?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
The Pie Beta Firmware has been out there for a while for the ASUS Max Pro (M2). You can get that  ...

What about ASUS max pro (M1) pie update release date?

Will it get pie update in Feb or asus will give us lollipop?

Hope you understand our concern.

#Asus has already promised about pie update
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts

None of the  Dr. zen replies in ASUS max pro M1(ZB601KL) Forum...

Please reply for our doubts regarding Pie update.

Props
kukuKiDilaDe posted on 2019/2/23 20:31
What about ASUS max pro (M1) pie update release date?

Will it get pie update in Feb or a ...

As par the news as of now, the Max Pro M1 will get the Android Pie (Beta) within this month.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm