Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] [Camera] When does Max Pro(M2) get Camera updates (Slo-Mo, Time lapes and other Feature)

4811 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: UL-ASUS_X01BD-WW-16.2017.1901.046-user
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera
Screenshot: -

Hello, I am using ASUS Max Pro (M2) for about 2 months. It was a great device. but I have some issue with camera.I don't understand why Asus did not give much options in camera. The software is like 5 year old phone's camera.
Camera interface need to be update. I thought i can get some new features in Android Pie update, so I register in Pie Beta Program and update my device in Pie. Everything is great, but still didn't get anything new for camera.
And why there is no Slo-Mo recording and Time lapse. Snapdragon 660 can record Slow-Motion video in 240fps @720p or 120fps @1080p, then why Asus didn't give that feature.
Also about the depth effect, it was great but it hard to focus on something properly.
At last I'm just saying Asus must give an update just for camera and give better feature on it.
Else that the Phone is Awesome.

Thanks
Praveen
ASUS max Pro (M2)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes I agree, other mobile manufactures are giving more camera features at lesser price, and on our phone there are hardly any features available, overall experience on camera is that of a phone used in 2015 except for AI. Even the pro mode is useless bcoz we cannot use it for long exposures, minimum shutter speed is just 1/4th of a second, not even one second, simply pathetic. Focus is also not good especially while recording videos.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by psm33156 on 2019/3/18 09:29
amit_r_maheshwari posted on 2019/3/18 00:11
Yes I agree, other mobile manufactures are giving more camera features at lesser price, and on our p ...

strongly agreed. the phone is best on paper but in real life use users have to compromise a lot more..not worth rs. 12K to 15k...they've now reduced price but its also not a worth as on that price you're getting a phone with lots and lots of software bugs.By enabling Camera2API you can use GCam App which takes amazing photos and i don't know for what reason they've disables in Pie beta update program. Hope atleast they make Camera2API enabled again in stable Pie update so that GCam can be used..
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Cloud.stirfire,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the below mentioned link for information. Post your concern.

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/n ... C6A5A9D1A4773F8C63W
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Guys do not expect nything from asus they r incapable of providing anything good to their mob. They cant fix small prob, they fix one and give us 10. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
bit_asus posted on 2019/3/18 14:10
Hi Cloud.stirfire,

Thank you for your post.

Sir,

Is there any chance of getting a better update for Camera.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
I join a problem. Whether it is possible to solve somehow. Thanks!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please asus India update the camera interface of maxpro m2.. it's like a 5 years old camera interface... It has no time lapse and slow motion video recorder.. please solve this problem on pie update...
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
To this phone of Asus laser 2. It was extremely surprised with such poor functionality of the camera. Whether it is possible to add functionality of the camera. Include support of cam2ip?
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm