ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Oreo 192
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello friends,
Just came across the Realme3Pro camera samples (check instagram pics), here i would like to share them in this Asus forum and share my thoughts for Asus.

First check attached images n compare it with MaxProM2, Didn't we expect such camera images from Asus.
I being Asus zenfone user since 2015 n was big fan of Asus camera application Pixel Master which has beautiful n promising modes which we (old asus fans) all loved it.

Pro/Manual mode (omg) with 32sec (no other phones had such things in phone).
Super resolutions,
low light mode,
Panorama,
Miniature,
Time rewind,
Time Lapse,
PanoSphere and much more.

But i was hugely disappointed after using the worst camera app ever i.e. stock camera of MaxProM2. Look at any of the Realme or Mi new phones, they upgrade them for users , they think for endusers and being in competitive market how Asus can downgrade their camera n espl what for they were great / famous for...

I was so excited about my new Asus phone, Stock Android n had so promising camera but donno what they think of before downgrading this.

As we all know what it promised n how Asus has cheated all for OS Pie upgrade.

Asus has chance to change it's reputation otherwise they might be out from Indian market.

Asus i had huge respect for company as a user since i started my career in 2003 (in computers).  

What i feel cheated for:
1. First sales (i purchased) for 15k n immediatly in 2nd sale they came 1500 disciunt n now sold for 12k.
2. Camera application n its mode n its performance (bad n dull).
3. Pie update promised in Jan end.
4. Later promised for April but with lots for bugs.
5. Poor support from online (only solutions they have in factory reset as well offline (really bad).
6. Camera2Api not supported. They can't improve their camera app but they dont allow or support GCam because we(enduers) are not suppose to or worth of having good camera images.

Please do share your views n BIG request to Asus team to rethink what they have in their mind for indians n market.

Regards,
Harshit Sheth 🙏
Screenshot_20190417-212731.png
Screenshot_20190417-212610.png
Screenshot_20190417-212751.png
Screenshot_20190417-212527.png
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Ok I will buy this phone.... looks good
Props
HarSheth IND Level 3 | All posts
achavhan788 posted on 2019/4/18 06:26
Ok I will buy this phone.... looks good

It's launching on 22nd March..        

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
For Item 6 - you can enable camera2api without root in OREO (for Max Pro M2)

Please check below link
https://techpp.com/2018/12/20/as ... o-m2-google-camera/

for [DEBLOAT] Remove stock apps WITHOUT ROOT
https://forum.xda-developers.com ... -apps-root-t3882356
(Even if do not do, read this to understand, it will help to enable camera2api)

Note: This worked for MAX PRO M2  with OREO (Not PIE)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for any untoward results (including but not limited to phone brick).
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Adding Item number 7 - The Very Basic Phone Function (Phone Conversation) impacting very badly (like unable to hear voice by other side people - even when disabling (just disabling - there is no uninstall option) unnecessary apps one or more like Instagram, Facebook, Google Stuff (Play music, play video, Drive, Duo, Chrome, etc.)
Props
This was asus me max pro click
IMG_1555669516197.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
MinimumUse posted on 2019/4/19 15:01
Adding Item number 7 - The Very Basic Phone Function (Phone Conversation) impacting very badly (like ...

Removing item number 7 - The problem solved by cleaning microphone (removing dust particles) located between audio jack and usb connection at the bottom of the phone.
Props
MinimumUse posted on 2019/4/19 15:18
For Item 6 - you can enable camera2api without root in OREO (for Max Pro M2)

Please check below lin ...

Hi MinimumUse,

Thanx for info... I have already enable it on my phone n also using gcam.
My first reason to buy this phone was bcos of the inital reviews that we can enable camera2api n  use gcam but in later updates they had disable it (U can chk later posts) .

Also Asus doesn't support it n says they are not responsible if any thing happens to phone...
Note even poco f1 which is 8mnths old has started giving official support for google camera.
Props
tirthankarmajumder2 posted on 2019/4/19 15:55
This was asus me max pro click

Hi tirthakar,

Look at the pics which i have uploaded for realme 3pro, can U click such beautiful photos with this phone.
Also check with any of the old Asus zenfones (Pixel master app) captured pics, that app had that beauty for which Asus was unique when compared with any other camera phones n they have ignored it in this phone.

I can show U pics i have captured with gcam which even the default MaxProM2 camera app cant reach to its 40% mark.

Do we even have the basic panorama in this phone n When we ask for it they sent U the link of Asus website which show they haven't mentioned it anywhere on website so don't even expect it in future updates. This is what there attitude is...
Props
MinimumUse posted on 2019/4/20 13:07
Removing item number 7 - The problem solved by cleaning microphone (removing dust particles) locat ...

Good that it is solved.. bt did U removed it or had to checked with (poor) service centers.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm