Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: 2
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by sam.stuntteam on 2019/4/24 08:40

I have brought the Asus ROG Phone on 14 Jan 2019. Suddenly my phone inner display cracked without physical damage. But when I was check with service centre as they are saying this will not be comes under warranty.
Can you please check and repair it soon in warranty. many buyer facing the same issues. It is manufacture damage. So do the needful.
RMA NUMBER: INUIK40199
Product details are below:
Serial number: JCAAGV120373XCV
Model : ZS602KL1A002IN/ASUS_Z01QD
IMEI: 351555101337820

Regards,
Sampath
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sam.stuntteam,

We have checked this. The service center has mentioned that the damage will not be covered under warranty.

Please contact the service center.
Props
sam.stuntteam IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by sam.stuntteam on 2019/4/24 18:34

Hi, this was not physical damage.. the product screen is damage inside . I was just play the PUBG , suddenly my display got blackout. We see that it was damage inner. But there was not single scratch on the mobile. Now tell me how this is not cover under warranty.

Can you the below link as many of the buyers has been facing the inner display broken issues, now tell me that is ur Asus ROG PHONE has weak and poor quality display

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/for ... read&tid=264701
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
The same thing happened to me. Display cracked from the inside. No drops, hits or anything like that. It most certainly looks like a manufacturing defect, perhaps temperature changes or simply bad design. Asus must cover this under warranty
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm