A400CG/A450CG Bug Report
Model: ZA551KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: na
Frequency of Occurrence: na
Rooted: No
APP Name: na
Screenshot: -
I bought this phone two months ago, and after using it for two months, it seems like a two-year-old phone.

First of all this phone's software has a lot of bugs which you guys are not fixing it and acting as if everything is fine.

The phone is turning slow day by day. Common day to day Apps takes time to load which is a symptom of a two-year-old phone. ZenUI crashes every now and then.

Today Mr. Mathew from your customer care team mailed me saying that I need to take the phone to the service center. He took more than two weeks time in the name of a botched up investigation and today he is asking me to visit the service center.

The outcome of every investigation is a visit to the service center. It is so much easier to say this. First tell the customer that we are investigating the case and in the name of investigation you guys sit and relax for weeks and in the end you say to the customer that please visit the service and wash off your hand with it.

If you guys decide to proceed in this way then that day is not far when Asus will be wiped out from the Indian smartphone market.

You guys have not been able to deliver the Pie update to Zenfome Max Pro M1/M2 users properly which has a lot of bugs. Basically, Asus is good for nothing.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Abhijitmallik,

The physical check is needed for your device and therefore you will need to visit the service center.

You may provide your RMA number to us so that we can investigate further.
Props
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/24 12:13
Hi Abhijitmallik,

The physical check is needed for your device and therefore you will need to visit ...

Thanks for your service. It was a pleasure using Asus smartphone
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm