Android Nougat 7.0 Rolling out to Zenfone 3 ZE552KL & ZE520KL  

33387 152
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Ro on 2017/3/8 12:31

nougat.jpg

Hi ZenFans!
Android 7.0 Nougat is scheduled to roll out via FOTA update for ZenFone 3 ZE520KL/ZE552KL. Here are the details:

【Instructions】
  • Once update is available, notification will automatically appear on your status bar. Tap on this notification to download the update.
  • Once download is completed, a pop-up to install the update will appear. Tap Install to continue.
  • The device will reboot twice during the installation of the update. Please do not turn off the device until the home screen appears.

(It will take about one week for the system to complete the autopush, if you do not receive the update prompt, then please go to【Setting】>【About】>【System Update】to update manually)

【Release Notes】
  • Remove "Share Link".
  • Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps menu.
    How to turn on Audio Wizard? (System settings > Sound& Vibration > Audio Wizard or Quick settings > Add Audio wizard tile)
    How to turn on Splendid? (System settings > Display > Splendid)
    How to check system update? (System settings > System Update)
    How to turn on flashlight? (Quick settings > Flashlight)

• Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” from, and add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window” to Settings > ASUS customized settings > Recent apps key.
  • Quick Settings now supports multiple pages, you can swipe left to right to see more quick settings if using more than 12. User can enter or edit screen by tap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling or disabling.
  • Split “Ringtone & Notifications” volume bar into “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume bars on “Volume Panel” and “Sound & Vibration” Settings. So users can adjust  “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume respectively.
  • Remove Shake Shake from ZenMotion.
  • Please note that some live wallpapers (Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, Phase Beam) are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after system upgrade.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Great news for ZenFone 3 users !i!  
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Great hope some more models add soon in the list..  
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
ZenFone max zc550kl model is how release nought  sir
Props
Dear moderetor,what's about Asus ZenFone max 2016 model,give answers about Nougat 7.0
Props
What about ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl?
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I JUST ROOTING MY ASUS ZE520KL, HOW I CAN GET UPDATE TO NOUGAT OTA OR FULL FLASHING?
\
Props
Woww.... Its awesome I'll try in my dad's phone....................
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Wow..i saw this i will post a thread on that nought....
Props
Zen_Ro IND Moderator | All posts
SoumyadeepBhattacherjee posted on 2017/3/8 14:32
What about ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl?

Zenfone 2 series phones will not be receiving this update
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list