Release Note
ZenTalk

[Others] Pivot

345 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
agroachmed IDN Level 1 | All posts
Register PIVOT to get BTC Bonus:PIVOT is a community for cryptocurrency investors. https://www.pivot.one/app/invite_login?inviteCode=iwpsxe
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
But can I get this bonus on the platform I trade? (Personally, I trade on BitMex)
and can I activate it via my smartphone?
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by brainstorm.22 on 2019/6/6 00:07

What do you mean when you say about BTC Bonus??? How can I use it on my smartphone?
By the way, do you use your smartphone for trading? It seems to be useless when we speak about cryptomarket....
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Hi, personally, a year ago I considered that smartphones and all the apps for it are useless. However once my friend recommended me these guys smartoptions.io. There I understood, that mobile is a great tool to earn money, because I get signals about crypto market in telegram and trade in Binance with the help of these signals. Thanks heavn my smartpgone is with me permanently, so I'm always notified in time about decrease or increase of crypto market and I can sell or buy crypto according to the information I get )
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
VictoriaBCT3 posted on 2019/6/6 00:33
Hi, personally, a year ago I considered that smartphones and all the apps for it are useless. Howeve ...

Ugh, buddy, thank you for such fast response. I've been thinking my smart is useless.. As it turned out, I can even trade via my phone
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts1 ZenCredit2 Points11 0

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm