ZenTalk
12345Next

[Replied] ASUS Max Pro M2 Notch Issue in Some Units

12612 44
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
CutestDevil posted on 2019/1/7 16:18
Mods must not be getting enough perks now, maybe the reason why they are less interested now. The s ...

Yes, that could be the only reason behind this. By the way, up on tweeting them for too many times, finally today Asus replied on one of my tweets asking my IMEI number and all relevant details through DM. I have done the DM with all screenshots related to notch issue, exFAT non supported issue as well as the touch delay too.

Waiting for their reply now.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
checkbyte1 posted on 2019/1/7 16:24
I can understand your Agony and frustration Sanju

Lets see what happens. They today finally replied on one of my tweets asking for all details related to the bugs. Done the DM with all these bugs including touch issue, notch, sd card, camera issues. Now waiting for their response. Maybe they will forward all those details and screenshots to the Dev team in Taiwan HQ. Looking forward to get the patch asap. All of us are having same issues now. Its of course a frustration, not just me but all of us.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/1/7 06:30
Lets see what happens. They today finally replied on one of my tweets asking for all details relat ...

Thanks buddy keep doing good work ! By the way asus is rolling out another OTA update to improve cam and FM radio.
check this link
https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_ze ... date-news-34969.php
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/1/8 12:10
checkbyte1 posted on 2019/1/8 10:28
Thanks buddy keep doing good work ! By the way asus is rolling out another OTA update to improve c ...

Yes yes..  I replied you the same info on another thread just now about this new FOTA which contains the December Security Patch too. Lets see what else get fixed.. Most importantly, touch issue fix is needed badly..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update tuch not work properly plz solve this problem

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
alfrazansari posted on 2019/1/11 00:38
After update tuch not work properly plz solve this problem

I am hoping to get it fixed in Pie update next month
Props
ASUS max Pro m2 64 & 128gb SD card not working
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after  update there is touch problem.  Please solve it fast as possible.          
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi AkashS,

ZB630KL does not support forced full screen display.

Whether the APP can be displayed in full screen is in accordance with the setting of the APP.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am facing issue in ASUS max pro m2 is automatically two time capture image and save in device accordingly
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm